**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden hates that half court trap too. If Russ is cold and teams exploit that in a series it can cause some trouble.

haven't won =/= can't win

This same style probably knocks off the warriors and definitely knocks off the cavs if cp3's hammy doesn't melt. It has nothing to do with the system. It has everything to do with running into a generational team.

"but the raptors beat them!" the raptors also lost 2 games to them without KD (same as the rockets did). If not for Klay's injury, there's a very good chance the warriors win the title again. They're that good.
If if if

If I were jay z, I'd be banging Beyonce

I can concede that the rockets might be able to win 45-49 games in the regular season. But they're not accomplishing anything in the playoffs

No cuts, no screens, no nothing. For me, that's an issue and it might be one of the biggest reasons why the rockets haven't made the next step.

Yeah that's the issue. Nothing to do with the overall team defense falling off a cliff this year, or running into arguably a top 3 nba dynasty. The rockets haven't taken the next step because harden doesn't run off enough screens.

There's no sense in overthinking it. The warriors as a collective are just better than the rockets have been.

Yeah that's the issue. Nothing to do with the overall team defense falling off a cliff this year, or running into arguably a top 3 nba dynasty. The rockets haven't taken the next step because harden doesn't run off enough screens.

There's no sense in overthinking it. The warriors as a collective are just better than the rockets have been.
You're moving the goal posts

Someone said he's an offensive genius. I just said scoring and passing, plus gave valid reasons why he's not an "offensive" genius.

I didn't mention gsw at all. Gsw has nothing to do with the fact that Harden has his thumb in his *** when offense isn't being initiated by him.

WHAT UP DOE????????? Been gone from here about a week.

WHAT I MISS?? Need hot takes.

Perk post and deleting...and still going at KD :lol:.

And this from today...after he deleted the Stuff that got him fried yesterday :lol:. Yo going out sad.

24D6DB6B-5401-484E-A970-841B3CE374FE.png

If you don't have a contract I get it.

But

I think it's a combo of both. Unstructured pick up I think is def helpful, playing in like every Rico Hines run def helped Pascal Siakiam.

But this dribble 48 times, to step back into a 20 footer while Drew Hanlan throws tennis balls at you stuff is dumb as hell.

Lmaooo this isn’t what goes on with Drew Hanlen man y’all gotta chill lol

so whats this Rich Paul rule I'm seeing? Someone get me the cliff notes

To represent a certain category of player (I forget that part) a person has to have at least a BA degree and certified by the NBA Players Association for 3 years.

lol perkin bum *** has 3 duos in his top 3 that has never played a game together yet. curry/klay has 3 rings perkin a straight hater

423C5092-28BD-43D6-AB25-78A597048DBF.jpeg

This will have little-to-no effect on Rich Paul/Klutch as they only go after the big prospects that are surefire lottery picks and it’ll be moot when the one-and-done rule is lifted but it is petty as hell.

+ only applying to prospects who want to retain their eligibility

even if rich wanted a kid that's a 2nd round pick...if he wants rich as his agent...the ncaa can't do jack **** about it. Just means that kid can't go back to school.

+ only applying to prospects who want to retain their eligibility

even if rich wanted a kid that's a 2nd round pick...if he wants rich as his agent...the ncaa can't do jack **** about it. Just means that kid can't go back to school.

Plus I think we discussed hypothetically they could hire someone who qualifies to test waters then switch to Klutch when certain they want to enter the draft. This isn’t to mention, Klutch probably has agents that meets these requirements on the team :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom