**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a semi Wiz fan/kinda hometown team supporter and long time Paul Pierce hater, that year when he was on there was a nightmare for me :lol: :smh: ...can’t front tho , he wasn’t terrible played as well as he could for his age and physical tools at that point
What WAS your beef with Pierce before he came to DC?

I don't want to be convinced. I simply want to see your side of the discussion.

Blake is a very skilled PF, and due to evolution of the current game, his skillset is on a different level than damn near every PF we have seen before. I agree with that part.

Question:

How do you feel about the Winning aspect as it relates to being considered the best at your Position? ( Not implying I am for/against it ).

Never use it in team sports. Haven’t seen one person that’s won a single game on their own, let alone a championship.

What WAS your beef with Pierce before he came to DC?
Can’t even call it but I never rocked with yo since Kansas tbh :lol: ... maybe cuz I messed with Toine Walker more, wasn’t as good but his game was more exciting chucking 3’s and had that shimmy :pimp:

Also I never really cared for the Celtics overall and found em to be insufferable when they had that lil run and title after KG and Ray got there

This is Vince Young esque.

The **** are you talking about?

They’re regarded by basically the entire basketball world as a top 2 team in their conference and everyone would consider their season to be a total failure if they don’t at the very least make the ECF. Thinking your team has a chance to win a championship in that situation is not “Vince Young esque”

Look like Bronny upgraded his bounce. :nerd:
He definitely wasn't booming like this a couple months ago.
Am I tripping or he was barely dunking at the beginning of summer?

Are you suggesting his Pops is spiking his sips of red wine with HGH?

The **** are you talking about?

They’re regarded by basically the entire basketball world as a top 2 team in their conference and everyone would consider their season to be a total failure if they don’t at the very least make the ECF. Thinking your team has a chance to win a championship in that situation is not “Vince Young esque”
Scrub with no chance of playing hyping up a talented team and thereby cursing them.

Are you suggesting his Pops is spiking his sips of red wine with HGH?

DnfiYwcVYAAUtUS

Look like Bronny upgraded his bounce. :nerd:
He definitely wasn't booming like this a couple months ago.
Am I tripping or he was barely dunking at the beginning of summer?

I’m pretty sure that rim isn’t regulation or everyone on his team is 6 foot 3

Scrub with no chance of playing hyping up a talented team and thereby cursing them.

Trey Burke is going to be a very important piece off the bench for scoring. We’ve needed a player like him badly over the last two years. He can play next to Ben and having three basically elite defenders in the lineup with him will help hide him as a defensive liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom