**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still coming in peace.

People will have differing opinions from yours. It’s best you learn that sooner than later.

I come in peace.

What makes you feel Blake will go down as the best PF of all time?

I am open to the reasoning.

People will have differing opinions from yours. It’s best you learn that sooner than later.

I come in peace.

I am open to the reasoning.

Two Heavyweight Trolls going at it during opening night of NFL Preseason Week 1. I’m here for it :pimp:

Last edited:
Suspending a free agent is silly to me. He isn’t a member of the league

Reminds me of that Pats practice player a few years back who got fined in the preseason and they deducted it from his practice team pay each week then he got cut and didn’t have to pay it anymore. Well, they brought him back during the season and Goodell reinstated the fine and they started dipping into my mans checks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I come in peace.

I am open to the reasoning

I am in the peace corps

He has been an elite PF for a while and last season he put up numbers that literally have never been done at PF. 24-7-5 with nearly 200 3’s (189). That’s more 3’s than Dirk ever hit in a season. I said he will go down as the GOAT on the assumption that he puts up a few more similar seasons. Ball handling, shooting, court vision, passing, athleticism, motor...blake have it all

I am in the peace corps

I am in the peace corps

He has been an elite PF for a while and last season he put up numbers that literally have never been done at PF. 24-7-5 with nearly 200 3’s (189). That’s more 3’s than Dirk ever hit in a season. I said he will go down as the GOAT on the assumption that he puts up a few more similar seasons. Ball handling, shooting, court vision, passing, athleticism, motor...blake have it all

I am in the peace corps
What do YOU consider Tim Duncan as? PF or C?

What do YOU consider Tim Duncan as? PF or C?

A Power Forward. And currently the GOAT at the position. I am not here to convince you. The beautiful thing about humans is that we all have our own opinions. You do not have to agree with me. In fact, I’d be happy to agree to disagree. I value your opinion. It matters to me. I just see things differently.

I am in the peace corps

I am in the peace corps

Strong argument. Compelling and rich...

MeloTalk has led me to re-visit Paul Pierce's Wizard season to compare washed levels between the two.

Paul had some moments that year...probably the last smidget he had left in the tank.

This **** broke my heart :smh:

Franchise so bad...Paul would have gotten his jersey retired had this gone the other way

As a semi Wiz fan/kinda hometown team supporter and long time Paul Pierce hater, that year when he was on there was a nightmare for me :lol: :smh: ...can’t front tho , he wasn’t terrible played as well as he could for his age and physical tools at that point

A Power Forward. And currently the GOAT at the position. I am not here to convince you. The beautiful thing about humans is that we all have our own opinions. You do not have to agree with me. In fact, I’d be happy to agree to disagree. I value your opinion. It matters to me. I just see things differently.
I don't want to be convinced. I simply want to see your side of the discussion.

Blake is a very skilled PF, and due to evolution of the current game, his skillset is on a different level than damn near every PF we have seen before. I agree with that part.

Question:

How do you feel about the Winning aspect as it relates to being considered the best at your Position? ( Not implying I am for/against it ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom