**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Boston Celtics fix their broken offense?

Yikes. Didn't realize they were avoiding the paint this badly.
So basically nothing has changed from last year then :lol: they were either below average or near the bottom in each of those.

Free throw rate is the only average area in Kyrie’s offensive arsenal, Kobe shot more free throws than any guard in NBA history & thats the one part of his game that Tatum didn’t copy. Jaylen can’t make them even if he could get there more often, and Al has never been that type of big even before he started shooting 3s.

They’ll continue to have the league’s best defense so they’ll still be a tough matchup in May/June. But those offensive weaknesses arent going anywhere.

Just listened to the most recent Ringer NBA pod and there was a segment about how everybody was impressed with Monte Morris. Literally never seen or heard anybody say anything negative about him :lol:

B Sox B Sox is a dummy , a straight idiot .
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Breh The Clippers really trying to Sell FA's on Swagerless Steve Jobs & former Writer

Imagine spending all these years proclaiming that Lebron is the GOAT & Makes his teammates so much better, only to turn around & say people are gonna pass up playing with him to form a squad with J.Cole

giphy.gif
these ala ****** getting desperate

i still think players want to play with Lebby lol

might be biased tho :lol:

just cuz PG punked out and Kiwi the mime didn't want to go don't mean much :nerd:

Just listened to the most recent Ringer NBA pod and there was a segment about how everybody was impressed with Monte Morris. Literally never seen or heard anybody say anything negative about him :lol:
On diff pods all summer and earlier in the year they were saying Morris is treated like an accomplished vet by other high profile players :lol:

Stood out to me for sure and I’m not surprised at his success so far

I think cp is a mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom