**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the main probly with Murray is he’s not a PG...but Denver keeps putting him in that position cuz they cool with Jokic being the only one that can run the offense
Unfortunately I think we’ve reached the point to where we can see his facilitating instincts may never develop where I would have hoped

One of the main criticisms of him on nugget pods are his inability to improvise from sets and to simply get the ball up court without being disrupted. He does seem robotic when he’s not just trying to score

If KD stayed/Dray left Warriors while they're cap-strung, are they still unstoppable?

Wide gap in playmaking and paint defense would need to be covered, but barring injury they'd still be favorites. Prolly

I think the chemistry would be disturbed more if they moved Dray. He didn't lie. They went twice without him and came up short mostly to the suspension. I think they could've won the last two without KD. It damn sure wouldn't have been a sweep, but they're splitting the last two at the very least.

I think the chemistry would be disturbed more if they moved Dray. He didn't lie. They went twice without him and came up short mostly to the suspension. I think they could've won the last two without KD. It damn sure wouldn't have been a sweep, but they're splitting the last two at the very least.
Dray backed himself in a corner. He was the one that was texting KD and orchestrated the Hampton trip to convince KD to sign. He had to do a lot of convincing on both ends. Now he is the one claiming they don’t need KD:lol:

I wish he would have listened to Curry, Klay, and Iggy when they told him they could beat OKC/CLE without signing KD.

For those same reasons Dray is going to be on the outside looking end

Prince_Wolves.jpg

:emoji_pancakes: COPPED.

Can the Boston Celtics fix their broken offense?

These three stats define the Celtics' offensive woes right now:

Boston's taking just 31.9 percent of its shots inside of eight feet. That's the lowest such figure in the NBA, and the only other team that's close is Golden State. The Warriors get away with relying on jumpers because their team includes three of the best five shooters on planet Earth. The Celtics have some good shooters, but they aren't the Splash Brothers.

Since beating the Milwaukee Bucks in an impressive home win on Nov. 1, Boston has lost four out of six. In the Portland loss, the Celtics scored only 94 points in part because of their anemic interior attack. The Blazers outscored Boston 42-26 in the paint. Last Friday in Utah, the Jazz won the paint battle 50-38.

Yikes. Didn't realize they were avoiding the paint this badly.

Like I said a few days ago; The Warriors without KD would still be contenders but they wouldn't be an outright heavy favorite. They would fall back in line with the rest of the pack. They would still be dangerous but would obviously become more beatable.

Even though I had no problem with KD moving there a couple years ago, I can't help but think that it robbed us of the chance to see what this team could have been. How would they have responded next season? How better would the players have been? What kind of player would Steph had become? What would have been the next steps this team took to get better? What would a Cavs and GS rematch look like? So many questions out there that we'll never have the answers to.

I was really looking forward to the rematch with a healthy Cavs squad the following year. Should have been Steph/Klay/Dray vs Bron/Kyrie/Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom