**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve always been kind of like a poor man’s Spurs. As long as Conley/Gasol stay relatively healthy, they are going to be solid. They also have actual NBA caliber dudes playing out there unlike their obvious tank last year. Plus buc em buc em favorite rookie JJJ is really good.

Shoutout JJJ for proving me wrong

Bagley has also low key been not very good. Kid is too frail right now.

He said it best. It’ll save the media and people time to know this. They may not be world beaters, but it was crazy how people took last year as 1) the Grizz have fell off and will never return to the playoffs anytime soon, 2) every other team in the West got better except the Grizz, 3) one season of missing the playoffs after making 7 straight years meant the Grizz need to move to Seattle or some other city

It’s weird. Maybe they undervalue what Conley actually brings to the table and him missing 70 games last year didn’t matter. But, I think people forget the kinda trash rosters we made it into the playoffs with in years past (mainly 15-16 when Conley only played 56 games). We still somehow won 42 games and you can back and look how many people played that year :lol:.

As long as Conley/Gasol are healthy, we have about 70% chance at playoffs. Add to the fact we now have a good backup PG for once, JJJ, high IQ role players, etc and that chance increases. That Vegas season win total was a joke. If they factored in Conley/Marc missing a severe amount of games, I get it. But, no other team had that factored in which makes me think they just thought we were about to fall off a cliff

They not overachieving. They are good. I just hate seeing the same thing every year and people are shocked by it. The team goes as Conley/Marc go. Idk how far we can go, but ima just see how everything plays out.

Last edited:
Hey don't look now but the Timberwolves are 3-0 since they traded Jimmy 'You can't win without me' Butler

All three were home games playing teams on the second half of back to backs. I said prior to the trade though that Dario and Covington were perfect fits for the Wolves roster. They’re much more balanced now and it gives them the role players they needed. Both teams got a lot better with the trade.

eye for one was in on the Mempis bhzzlies if they were healthy

I’m not as big on them this year as the earlier Grit n grind days. I’m just surprised at how they suppose to just fall out of the playoff picture :lol:. Adding JJJ was a blessing for Marc because it rejuvenated him

I haven't been keeping up with the sixers but how has their record been since the trade?

I am not convinced that you can afford to kill spacing in a league where 3s are valued more than ever.

Hey don't look now but the Timberwolves are 3-0 since they traded Jimmy 'You can't win without me' Butler
Defensive rating the last 3 games without jimmy 99.4. 4th best

Defensive rating previous 13 games 114.3 which was good for 29th/30

I'm not gonna overreact on a small 3 game sample size but we should be the favorites to win it all now

Henny gonna take you to the Streets
Ended up finessing both ...me n shorty hit the bar then linked up wit my rounds at another spot after that ...told her the chicks that was there was my “homegirls” ended up bookin another one ...but I fell asleep on the P tho cuz I was too drunk, she had to drive me back home n just woke me up talkin bout she dippin :lol: :smh: :angry:

Need dat breakfast to shake back afta a long night of boozin ya herdme
20181117_092152.jpg

I haven't been keeping up with the sixers but how has their record been since the trade?

I am not convinced that you can afford to kill spacing in a league where 3s are valued more than ever.

1-1 with Jimmy

Blew a 16 point lead at the Magic due to some ridiculously bad coaching by Brett Brown

You know what would be an extremely good trade for all parties involved?

Fultz for D-Russ

Send Fultz somewhere that there’s no pressure on him and no pressure for the coaching staff to win a bunch of games so they can be patient with him. On the Sixers side it teams up Ben and Embiid both with their former high school teammate and gives them a much better fit of a combo guard. Gives the Nets another low risk high reward option that they’ve been looking for. If the fit doesn’t work out for Russell and the Sixers then we can let him go this offseason to clear cap space to sign another max FA to go with Embiid, Jimmy and Ben.

Ended up finessing both ...me n shorty hit the bar then linked up wit my rounds at another spot after that ...told her the chicks that was there was my “homegirls” ended up bookin another one ...but I fell asleep on the P tho cuz I was too drunk, she had to drive me back home n just woke me up talkin bout she dippin :lol: :smh: :angry:
*** u wild magnolia wit it :lol:

Simmons has sucked against Utah. Mitchell has sucked harder against Philly

43% from 2, 0% from 3. 16 Assists to 13 TO's

Games against Gobert: 38% from 2, 0% from 3

Reactions: HIM

4 home-road back to backs already and tonight we play a Hornets team that’s been off since Tuesday :lol:

Markelle Fultz on his new approach at the free throw line: "Yeah it's something I added right now. Just trial and error. It's been working nice for me so I'm going to stick with it for now." Fultz said he feels comfortable with the free-throw style, in which he shuffles the ball back and forth between his hands before shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom