**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobert shut Embiid down too.

Yeah you definitely didn’t even watch the game. Gobert did a good job but Embiid had 23 points in 26 minutes and that was without playing the entire third quarter because of foul trouble. Gobert also had 5 fouls trying to guard him.

Markelle Fultz on his new approach at the free throw line: "Yeah it's something I added right now. Just trial and error. It's been working nice for me so I'm going to stick with it for now." Fultz said he feels comfortable with the free-throw style, in which he shuffles the ball back and forth between his hands before shooting.

Putting Fultz's shooting aside...I loved the aggression I saw from him yesterday, he went straight for Gobert a few times, scored on him and drew fouls other times.

You can tell that's he's getting his confidence back, the shooting is still a questionmark, but the confidence may very well be just as important as a lot of this is mental.

When does the Wizards fire sale begin.
A7132D5E-BBB7-466E-80E4-401D29E86C66.png

If philly is ready to give up on fultz already they need to add depth

Terrance Ross and j Simmons for fultz and filler

If Ross shows he’s a good fit you keep him around and Simmons has another year on his deal

I highly doubt they will give up on Fultz anytime soon. At least until the Summer. So let's forget about this until the Summer.

When does the Wizards fire sale begin.
A7132D5E-BBB7-466E-80E4-401D29E86C66.png

they are stuck with Wall for the foreseeable future. I can't think of a team that would want to have him except MAYBE the Suns.

They can probably retool around Wall, change up the culture etc...but Wall himself is the problem.

Wall signed the contract and stopped giving a damn.

Nice to see him do a lot of charity work though

Yeah you definitely didn’t even watch the game. Gobert did a good job but Embiid had 23 points in 26 minutes and that was without playing the entire third quarter because of foul trouble. Gobert also had 5 fouls trying to guard him.

I can tell by this post that you weren’t at the game like me. It was plain as day. Gobert had him in foul trouble and held him to 35% shooting.

Markelle Fultz on his new approach at the free throw line: "Yeah it's something I added right now. Just trial and error. It's been working nice for me so I'm going to stick with it for now." Fultz said he feels comfortable with the free-throw style, in which he shuffles the ball back and forth between his hands before shooting.

Dude playing horse against himself. Sad.

Now imagine an entire playoff series of this.

Thos Dwight/ Harden Houston days were hard to watch. It was either Harden drawing fouls or Dwight purposely getting fouled. :sick:

The first year was nice. The latter two years were brutal. That’s when the media was running with the “you gotta feed your big man” narrative, when they totally overlooked Dwight being fouled on purpose, bricking FTs, and constantly turning the ball over with his predictable offense.

Last edited:
If philly is ready to give up on fultz already they need to add depth

Terrance Ross and j Simmons for fultz and filler

If Ross shows he’s a good fit you keep him around and Simmons has another year on his deal
I like J Simmons a lot

But I’m not ready to give up on Fultz. Shot issues aside, he at least attacks strong and doesn’t avoid contact like another PG on our roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom