**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl keeps bothering me to see a doctor or a psychiatrist. Might have to take the plunge. This **** got my anxiety through the roof too.

I take medication for anxiety/depression. Never had with kind of thing for most of my life, but went through a real rough patch with my son’s behavior a few years back. I told myself for a while I could just tough it out. I couldn’t. Let my regular doctor know what was going on and he prescribed something for me. It helped a ton.

You taking Beal over KD?

Beal is damn near the perfect player to pair with Bron but they need to keep a max slot open for next summer.

With that said, I’d give up Ingram and salary filler for Beal today if I knew the Lakers still had room for a max slot this summer. Altho I’m not sure if the Wizards want another young forward with oubre, Porter & the Oregon kid they just drafted still on the roster

Kobe was great at 34 before the Achilles ruptured. 27/6/6. Surprisingly Bron is doing more with skill than his athleticism even though that's still elite.

Kobe was indeed beast at 34.
MJ averaged 29.6 ppg at the age of 34.
He was less explosive than LeBron at the same age in the offense as he conserved his energy to play tight defense which LeBron has not been doing much for years.
Nevertheless, LeBrons body is incredible.
Probably best in shape considering he has been in the NBA since he was 18.
Most players wear off much earlier than him.

Last edited:
People give Ben Simmons **** for not improving his jumper but what about Russell Westbrook?

You wouldn’t want Ben Simmons as your wing man. Ol boy wouldn’t shoot his shots at any chicks, but take the one that’s only given to him.

Gonna get a ton of calls on Beal. Houston will probably throw up the first 4 rounders again. If they didn’t before, they should lighten the protections this time. Only a handful of guys have made more 3s since he’s been drafted. Stress fractures were worrisome early on, but he’s mostly been fine the past 2 years. Much better fit than Jimmy, more of a true shooting guard in the vein of Ray Allen rather than Kobe. Ideal alongside Harden & CP

Gonna get a ton of calls on Beal. Houston will probably throw up the first 4 rounders again. If they didn’t before, they should lighten the protections this time. Only a handful of guys have made more 3s since he’s been drafted. Stress fractures were worrisome early on, but he’s mostly been fine the past 2 years. Much better fit than Jimmy, more of a true shooting guard in the vein of Ray Allen rather than Kobe. Ideal alongside Harden & CP

Houston would LOVE to have Beal I bet...Perfect fit like you said. That would take them up a level. If he stays healthy which he has been lately.

How would Brad Beal play with Harden and CP3 though? Off the bench? He a little small to run the SF

Russ also shooting 48% from the field and the highest eFG% of his career. Dude has played 5 games. He'll get back to his below average, career average from 3 soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom