**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't played anyone :lol:
Point differential is usually more telling than "who" you've beaten anyways and they're #6.

upload_2018-11-19_12-43-56.png

I get it, if you need a star and you have cap space but his contract is so bad. I get that he's still not old but he doesn't look good. He also starting to look like he's worried about other things and not basketball.

I also think a new team would be good for him and maybe motivate He knows he's never winning **** in DC.

Statistically Wall has been fine but yall only looking at one side of the court that's why, he's been embarrassing defensively just like everyone on else in the lineup

this guy broke it all the way down cuz he's fed up :lol:

Beal in Orlando sounds good :pimp: ...would be funny to see Wall in a place like ATL or Miami just to see the level that he can take the clubbin up to :lol:
yall wanna see how quick a supermax can vanish in a strip club, send him to Atlanta

Screen-Shot-2018-11-19-at-12-31-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-19-at-12-36-06-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-19-at-12-40-22-PM.png

+ picks from everyone.

- Secure top 5 pick from being trash for the rest of the year
- KCP, Soloman Hill, Beas come off the books
- Be trash again in 19-20 while developing Ingram, Brown, 2019 picks etc. which will secure another high lottery pick in 2020.
- Reggie Jackson + Moore come off the books or flipped before the season ends.
- Rebuild complete

As soon as Beal gets there, hell, before Beal even gets there, I’m already shouting “Beal needs more help!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom