**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

57D70F96-B706-4ECE-8EA6-A4723437114A.jpeg

Clippers with yet another schedule win tmrw :smh:. Facing a central time zone team the day after Thanksgiving at 10 am SMH. Never seen a team with such an easy schedule. With their luck Marc Gasol will come down with *****itis and won't even suit up

Talked my family into making tri-tip. And it actually worked, they're doing it. Lol

F these old *** lame traditions. Thanksgiving about the family. Not this lame turkey meal.

Turkey I can take or leave. It’s a good vessel for stuffing and soaks up gravy nicely, but otherwise is pretty blah. I do love the traditional sides though.

I finally tried deep fried turkey the other day, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Much better than regular turkey

Regular turkey doesn't do much for me these days. Also dark>white

For the last few years we’ve been going to my sister-in-law’s house for Thanksgiving and, with all due respect, the food isn’t that good. So, my son and I have developed a tradition of pre-gaming at the El Torito Thanksgiving buffet. I love the smell of Cadillac Margaritas in the morning :lol:

For the last few years we’ve been going to my sister-in-law’s house for Thanksgiving and, with all due respect, the food isn’t that good. So, my son and I have developed a tradition of pre-gaming at the El Torito Thanksgiving buffet. I love the smell of Cadillac Margaritas in the morning :lol:
Ded

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom