**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20181122_182923.jpg
Wouldnt be a NOLA thanksgivin without dat fiya seafood gumbo ya herdme...saints up next...we ouchea!

Mane NBA can’t do this no games on thanksgiving bs no more :smh: ...I just wanna relax with a cup n a game but now I’m bored might hit the streets :nerd:
I'm cool with them not playing Thanksgiving since they have to do Christmas. Would be nice if they'd have the Maui tourney and some of the others finish on Thanksgiving instead of before.

I'm cool with them not playing Thanksgiving since they have to do Christmas. Would be nice if they'd have the Maui tourney and some of the others finish on Thanksgiving instead of before.
What u think bout the terps this year? ...Bruno looking dominant, could be a 1st round pick

What u think bout the terps this year? ...Bruno looking dominant, could be a 1st round pick
I think they'll be a top 25 team. Fernando/Sticks(who could be a lotto pick himself) frontcourt with Cowan running point should be nice. Wouldn't trust them to do much though.

I’m high as **** eating my thxgiving dinner and thought to myself...it’s kinda ****ed up what they be doing to turkeys. Skinning them and pulling out they internal organs then stuffing them in the oven like that. Ya boy bout to go vegan

I’m vegetarian 95 percent of the time. I mix in seafood every now and then. I’ve missed meat much less than I thought. A lot of good meat substitutes out there these days. Got veggie burgers that actually throw off juice...crazy...

Kokoskov gotta just let Booker at the 1 cook. I didn't realize how bad Canaan was playing because it's the Suns, but his numbers are atrocious

Bridges should really be in Philly though :smh:

Also that Hawks' stat is so disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom