**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capela had a full game last time knowing the Blake would take 3s no matter how much or how little space he gets, yet he still allowed him to take and make another 3 in crunch time. Horrible play by him

EDIT: :rofl: :rofl: at the Pistons allowing that layup

Capela had a full game last time knowing the Blake would take 3s no matter how much or how little space he gets, yet he still allowed him to take and make another 3 in crunch time. Horrible play by him

EDIT: :rofl: :rofl: at the Pistons allowing that layup

Having Drummond guard the inbounder backfired

My son Blake out here carrying the Pistons :emoji_hugging:

3’s, assists, forcing Harden into a turnover, and a dunk on top of Swiss Deandre Jordan’s head :pimp:

the players are severely being underrated simply because they don't have a clear cut AS talent but that's a very well constructed team.

they missed the playoffs last year, so i dont know how you can commend doc for that. sure they're playing above expectations right now, but then again it's only November, they could easily slide and miss the playoffs again.

Last season CP3 was gone, Beverly and Gallinari out basically all year, rookie Juwan Evans running point....Blake traded midway integrating new players....finished with 42 wins in the West. Can’t tell me that’s not a great coaching job

Brett Brown ain’t it

Offense is literally Embiid clear outs and ISO’s and two man games for Redick and Shamet

Half court offense is ****** when Ben is running the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom