**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't spit out top 10 offenses w/o a single All star on the team unless you're a pretty good coach. Second straight year that Doc's done it.

Plus, DeAndre was checked out. No AB, no Beverly, basically no Gallo. We had multiple 2-way players factor heavily in the rotation. I’ve had my issues with Doc, it he did a spectacular job last season to keep us in playoff contention.

And yes, Lou Williams was playing like an All Star last season :lol:

And that couldn’t have anything to do with a coach putting him in great spots to succeed, right? Part of why Lou did so well last season is the trust Doc put in him. He wasn’t deciding when he played and when he didn’t...

meh, he rode lou williams hot hand. i wouldn't exactly call it his offense tbh.

You can't be serious. Doc rode Lou Williams into a top 10 offense. Aight. Nothing to do with Doc, he rode Lou Williams.

The teams ahead of LAC in offense last year had KD, Steph, CP3, KD, Lebron, Russ, PG, Jokic, Jimmy Butler, Kat,

But the Clips were there because of the riding of Lou damn williams.

Sure.

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 9.52.39 PM.png

Reactions: HIM
And that couldn’t have anything to do with a coach putting him in great spots to succeed, right? Part of why Lou did so well last season is the trust Doc put in him. He wasn’t deciding when he played and when he didn’t...

The Clips offense last year were right behind Lebron's Cavs, Steph and KD's warriors, Harden and CP's rockets...because they rode Lou Williams.

:lol:

i think it's because doc simply didn't had a choice. the clippers lacked a scorer and a playmaker, it's not like doc created offensive schemes/ plays to bring out the best in lou will. lou simply had a green light.

lou has always been a tremendous scorer anyway, quite underrated actually.

i think it's because doc simply didn't had a choice. the clippers lacked a scorer and a playmaker, it's not like doc created offensive schemes/ plays to bring out the best in lou will. lou simply had a green light.

Lou Williams shooting 39.8% from the field this year and the Clips still have a top 5 offense. They're riding Montrezl Harrell this year? :lol:

Doc's offensive schemes are legit. If you don't see them or pay enough attention to them then that's one thing, but telling me doc has nothing to do w/a top 5 offense that features a Rookie, Montrezl Harrell, and Tobias Harris among others is foolish.

You can't be serious. Doc rode Lou Williams into a top 10 offense. Aight. Nothing to do with Doc, he rode Lou Williams.

The teams ahead of LAC in offense last year had KD, Steph, CP3, KD, Lebron, Russ, PG, Jokic, Jimmy Butler, Kat,

But the Clips were there because of the riding of Lou damn williams.

Sure.
Sure did.

22.6 PPG, 5.3 APG- 46/36/88 splits (previous best was 17.6)

Best month was January during that stretch he averaged 28.2 PPG 6.3 APG while connecting 94% at the line.

Lou was great, if offense is your thing.

K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom