**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some of the worst basketball I’ve seen this season. Los Angeles doing what they’re supposed to though. About to be 7-2 against teams under .500. Only 4-5 vs teams above .500

Also helps that Mitchell has been out the entire secomd half
Robert-De-Niro-Oh-you.gif

Jazz have played a ridiculous schedule so far. Possibly the toughest in the league

With that said their three point shooting is awful and their defense ain’t elite at the moment

Being that the suns are the only team not in contention, it’s not looking pretty. If they started to get a rhythm and made it to the playoffs I think they’d match up well with some teams and hopefully for them everything slows down
Harder than lakers?

Spurs twice
At Portland twice
Toronto
Nuggets
Rockets
Utah
Minnesota twice (with butler)

I’m going to light a candle, say a prayer and make an offering to the basketball gods for how terrible that game was...

Tomorrow's game should be pretty dope....

Bulls - Timberwolves

Zach Lavine against Derrick Rose

I'll be at work... But if I work on the floor that I think I'm working at I'll have time to catch the game.

Brook Lopez 0-12 from 3 and they lose by 2. Oof
Jazz not making the offs?

Of the teams ahead of them currently, they can only expect to outplay Dallas. Minny & Sacramento are wild cards, could go either way.

Gonna be tough. They insist on starting a traditional lineup, only have one knockdown high volume shooter from 3, and have a guy at 30% usage with a (very) streaky 3 ball & poor free throw rate.

I haven't been watching a lot of Giannis.... Been peeping highlights though. Watching his highlights feels like watching a 12th grader run through middle schoolers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom