**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s become extremely apparent to me that Brett Brown will refuse to make any changes to the way he coaches no matter what. Same plays, same substitutions, same game plan no matter who is playing and what team we’re playing. Everything is exactly the same as last year except he’s slid an All-Star wingman into the Robert Covington role, Chandler into the Dario role, Shamet into the Belinelli role and Muscala into the Ilyasova role. Teams know every single night exactly when our substitutions are going to take place because it doesn’t matter what the matchups or score is....Brett Brown will still stick with the exact same subs no matter what. It’s insanity.

Jeremy Lin needs more minutes, like at least 30/game, especially with the way he and Trae Young been playing.

It was funny to watch last night. Every time Lin would come into the game, ATL would go on a run. And every time Trae would replace him, the Celtics would go on a run. Top is Trae, bottom is Lin:

5EFB500F-A695-494B-A2D4-D3DB28154834.jpeg

Now obviously Lin isn’t in their long term plans and Trae is. And they don’t necessarily want to win right now anyway. But yeah, if you’re Trae and you’re shooting 22.6% on threes, maybe don’t pull off the dribble 5 feet behind the line like Steph. Guy is shooting a lower % than Marcus Smart. That’s gotta be demoralizing as a teammate.

I was mad that someone beat me to that Jeremy Lin waiver pickup.

And Noah doesn't deserve a spot in the nba. He's like Ben Simmons in terms of he's afraid to shoot at all times, except he doesn't have anything else to offer.

I feel the same way about Chandler Parson ***** ***, Evan Turner, etc, I think STAT could be a good “locker room” guy. Real talk, I always thought he should’ve been able to leave on his terms.
Nah can’t have Evan Turner slander. Very solid player when used properly as a lead ball handler.

Booker, Klay, and JJ’s percentages are far more egregious than Harden’s.

Harden shooting that volume of 3s is ultimately what opens up the rest of his game.

Kinda crazy that Josh Richardson went from having zero basketball aspirations, to making plans to go to medical school when he was in college, to performing at an all star level in the nba

The difference a coach can make. Going from Kidd to Bud was a massive upgrade for Milwaukee :lol:
I was surprised Kidd let the game pass him by as a coach when it never did as a player. Even with the Knicks he was still having an effect on winning, and that was his 21st season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom