**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, that can be proven, the Celtics suck. What moves can be made? And I don’t even think Gordon being healthy/unhealthy has anything to do with it.
If they get any wind of Irving possibly not staying...

If not Irving then either brown or rozier. This is assuming white Gordon’s value is too low

Might just be the case where the group just don’t gel because they don’t like each other much or because of circumstances including contract years and youngsters wanting to show they’ve evolved. Not enough sacrificing

If they get any wind of Irving possibly not staying...

If not Irving then either brown or rozier. This is assuming white Gordon’s value is too low

Might just be the case where the group just don’t gel because they don’t like each other much or because of circumstances including contract years and youngsters wanting to show they’ve evolved. Not enough sacrificing

I think both Rozier and Brown’s value dropped too.

I think both Rozier and Brown’s value dropped too.
I’d say I agree with you

At this point it makes you re evaluate your whole vantage point. If this type of situation ultimately doesn’t pan out they way it was expected to, in an environment with brad Stevens and a steady org like Boston, the concept of team building changes

A factor that also plays into the current state of team building is the fact that we’re seeing shorter contracts outside of the mega super max extensions

makes other cats on the court think twice when they r playin vs wash. and someone hollars out 'back door'
ish on that, let him have the 2 !

7FAAAADD-588C-4CF5-AE6C-42779588BCB9.jpeg

Sheesh.

Turns out That same dude/chick had a similar story about playboi carti that turned out to be BS... now IDK if I believe This Dwight situation

Turns out That same dude/chick had a similar story about playboi carti that turned out to be BS... now IDK if I believe This Dwight situation

Nah that phone conversation speaks different. Story may be outblown, but dude definitely down with the pipe and breast feeling like a bag of sand.

I hadn’t seen the Rockets play until last night - but the first time Harden shot a FT I thought it was a violation. He clearly steps forward right as he releases the ball and it took until Q3 for them to call it.

Nah that phone conversation speaks different. Story may be outblown, but dude definitely down with the pipe and breast feeling like a bag of sand.

If you believe that nobody can sound like anybody else then sure lol. She’s a known scammer and pulled this more than once and just happens to have a new book.

I’m not rollin but I’m here for the laughs

if Dwight would have lived his truth from the jump, he'd easily be the most celebrated gay athlete ever and it would open the door for a lot of opportunities for him after basketball.
He very well may not consider himself gay though. Might be bisexual or in Pimp C's words just into some freak ****.

Anyway I wouldn't assume he would get accepted even if he did come out. He would be the best gay athlete in team sports ever but he already isn't very well liked by the media.

Maybe Dwight decided to switch teams because he seems to have trouble having relations with womenz that don’t result in pregnancy. Can’t produce anymore baby mamas if he’s messing around with dudes... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom