**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Derrick had the legs to play 30-40 minutes he'd be dropping more eye popping numbers

His per 36 stats is almost the same as his MVP year

He's still on an unofficial minutes restriction. He's actually playing less minutes than he did for the knicks... The only difference is Thibs is letting him close more games.

He very well may not consider himself gay though. Might be bisexual or in Pimp C's words just into some freak ****.

Anyway I wouldn't assume he would get accepted even if he did come out. He would be the best gay athlete in team sports ever but he already isn't very well liked by the media.

I don’t know the semantics of what his preference makes him, but it falls under the LGBTQ community. I think it’s highly unlikely anyone doesn’t accept him in 2018 if he went public. He can easily blame his downfall on “struggling to accept he is.” He’d pretty much become Teflon

upload_2018-11-25_8-6-53.png

All the signs were there

Is this why the Hawks and Hornet's wanted out the locker room so quick?

I don’t know the semantics of what his preference makes him, but it falls under the LGBTQ community. I think it’s highly unlikely anyone doesn’t accept him in 2018 if he went public. He can easily blame his downfall on “struggling to accept he is.” He’d pretty much become Teflon
Nobody would publically say anything against it. Them lgbt folks are like the mob now. If you say the slightest thing or ask a question you're labeled as "homophobic". We saw it with that Bruce Jenner stuff. Dwight would get the espy award and all kinds of magazine covers. Lol

Furthermore, his legacy of being a locker room cancer will be overshadowed with him being the most dominant gay athlete of all time. His sexuality and him struggling to embrace who he is becomes the focal point of his career.

Yet another game against a good team. Silver really tried to set us up for failure :smh:

50F9D0BC-CDE5-4D2B-A3E2-033F7267349C.jpeg

Gay ppl have a lot of power these days. If I'm Dwight, I'd use it to carve myself a niche fan base and to random endorsement deals lol

If I'm the nba, I'd use the opportunity to attract more gay fans to the nba

Of course Dwight would get a lot of publicity for coming out. Who would wanna come oht and have dudes like y’all ridicule him for his sexuality :lol:

It’s just a rumor and it’s been nonstop jokes :lol:

Two things after this Dwight mess...

1. If the allegations are UNTRUE, dude needs to sue the person slandering him. That would put out the fire(s) IMMEDIATELY.

2. I totally forgot he got caught bringing underage girls to his hotel room when he was w/ Houston :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom