**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this continues if Bron will show up to post game in a full body aircast
Tell me you saw Bron with his wrist wrapped in ice at the presser in the locker room tonight hahahah. Boy got arthritis. His whole body finna fall apart at the same time. Bruh gonna be Mr. Glass from now on. He tryna destroy the Lakers to see who the hero is.

Heard the Lakers lost to the Dino’s without KeKe?

That’s worse than losing to the Nets by 25 right? Lol

Either way
6 down 32 to go

Le44wins

D5EB095E-DAED-40EF-9876-4D736EE0846D.png

Hypothetically, if the Lakers moved Bron, who would be interested and what type of haul could they get? Lebby for Stringer + salary fillers? Major cap space next summer too.

I can’t imagine the first Lebby presser after a trade. Man moved his whole family out West for a lifestyle only to get moved to Minnesota or Orlando for an expiring :lol:

The GOAT GM move would be to trade Lebby/Rondo to Cleveland for KLove/JR/Korver. The universe would explode

Is Bron gonna take credit for these L’s like he takes credit for the W’s?

If I’m Kahwi, AD, or Stringer Bell, I wouldn’t run to LA to help Bron. Let him die a grumpy old man. Soon as one of those dudes go there and the start winning, the narrative about Bron making “his guys” better will start again. :lol:

Is Bron gonna take credit for these L’s like he takes credit for the W’s?

If I’m Kahwi, AD, or Stringer Bell, I wouldn’t run to LA to help Bron. Let him die a grumpy old man. Soon as one of those dudes go there and the start winning, the narrative about Bron making “his guys” better will start again. :lol:
Those dudes need Bron more than he needs them with the exception of Kawhi. Wtf are AD or Jimmy winning any time soon?

Those dudes need Bron more than he needs them with the exception of Kawhi. Wtf are AD or Jimmy winning any time soon?

AD just needs a better team. Bron needs all the help he can get and it’s not coming anytime soon. All he can do is hope KD leaves because I can’t see it coming anytime soon. Butler is a number 2 to me imo. I’m not so sure those two would work together either

You think the only player Anthony Davis can win with is LeBron?
I didn’t say that.
Bro I quoted was acting like those dudes wouldn’t benefit from playing with LeBron just as much as he would benefit from playing with them.

Saw Markelle Fultz play an actual NBA game yesterday and idk bruh
One shot in particular stands out, where Sixers were down big. He was playing garbage time and he took this shot that clanked off the bottom backboard :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom