**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s still a lot of game left, fellas. A stunning comeback here might turn the whole Wizards’ season around ... :wink:

you have a higher chance of hitting the lottery bro :rofl:

Damn Guess he shoulda played the lotto then huh :lol: :pimp:

2575E21C-FDB5-4E08-AD0C-A988CC837842.gif

Look at how different the results are when the Wizards actually pretend to give a damn during a game

Ugly choke by the Clippers, 24 point lead against a team that hates each other should have been smooth sailing

Bad loss, but it was the last game of a trip, second of back-to-backs, after two come-from-behind wins. Clips just looked gassed at the end. Made a lot of tired mistakes. Couldn’t keep up with the hustle of the Wizards. **** happens.

Reactions: HIM
Homie lost 200 dollars betting on Clipps sad times.

Now my 100 dollars lost this last month aint that bad :rofl:

Damn. Glad I stayed away from that Clippers game.

I had a good feeling about the wiz. Couldn't bring myself to actually put money on them tho :lol:

Finally the clippers can begin that smooth slide out the bracket. Their obnoxious fams were starting to be too much

so uh, who was it telling me Otto was a good signing? Show yourself.

:lol: I was saying he could be a good pickup for the Kings and I still think he could be a nice pickup. There is no way he would be worse than Justin Jackson, but I am cautious about his pricetag. Kings have a lot of cap space coming up with their expiring contracts (something like $50m), and I don't feel like there's too many available SFs out there outside of OPJ.

Love Lillard but CJ can't be happy having the hot hand all half and watching Dame shoot every shot with 2 mins left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom