**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned on him because I’m allowed to change my opinion on someone based on what they actually show me. Same way that if I bash somebody and they prove me wrong then I admit it.

His mom and the people around him are enablers. He has awful people around him that are just letting all this **** happen. This dude won’t do so much as take a jumpshot in warmups because he’s scared it’ll get recorded nor will he ever put out any type of statement of what the hell is going on at any time...but he’ll put out a public video of him laughing at someone imitating his dumb *** free throw. And his family is just laughing in the background like it’s a big *** joke. Like bro....nobody across the country is laughing WITH you in this scenario.

The kid is so immature it’s ridiculous.

I turned on him because I’m allowed to change my opinion on someone based on what they actually show me. Same way that if I bash somebody and they prove me wrong then I admit it.

His mom and the people around him are enablers. He has awful people around him that are just letting all this **** happen. This dude won’t do so much as take a jumpshot in warmups because he’s scared it’ll get recorded nor will he ever put out any type of statement of what the hell is going on at any time...but he’ll put out a public video of him laughing at someone imitating his dumb *** free throw. And his family is just laughing in the background like it’s a big *** joke. Like bro....nobody across the country is laughing WITH you in this scenario.

The kid is so immature it’s ridiculous.
You go from fultz is going to **** the league to saying you hate his mother after watching a 10 sec clip on thanksgiving

It’s not about what you’re allowed or not allowed to do

Ya don’t see immature 20 yr olds too much >D

The rest of his freshman draft class is the same damn age and the other freshman lottery picks that just came in this year are even younger and nobody has had the BS go on with him that this kid has. Nobody in the damn history of basketball has had the confusion that surrounds this kid because of how immature he is.

You go from fultz is going to **** the league to saying you hate his mother after watching a 10 sec clip on thanksgiving

It’s not about what you’re allowed or not allowed to do

Oh calm your *** down. I don’t literally hate his mom. I hate everything about how him and his entire family and the people around him have handled everything over the past year though.

Like yo...Lonzo’s shooting form looked like a ****ing shot put even in college but he hasn’t hid behind the cameras and had this insanely weird **** constantly happen with him.

We posting drinks pics?

This place got a stocked wine cellar. I’m on my Bron **** faded off some vino I know nothing about

#Officiatio

F7802B03-6C3B-4CDC-B9CF-C105241AD152.jpeg
Can not like this post enough. :lol:

Buc def had his polo off all summer but there’s struggling and there’s Markelle Fultz
For what he is currently, he isn’t even struggling. Dudes expect him to be who was drafted which is definitely the wrong move because he ain’t that.

Now expecting him to be Brandon Roy off last season and then seeing this is struggling yes. Only fools had expectations THAT HIGH

Im the one who should be calm. Interesting

And Fultz is the one that needs to be maturing.

Really interesting

Please stop hunting for attention.

I just said...I don’t literally hate the kid and his mom, I hate everything about how they and the people around him have handled everything over the past year. A ****ing 12 year old could have handled this better.

Literally all the kid had to do was say “I know my shot is ****ed up right now but I’m dealing with pain in my shoulder and I’m working through it.” Or...”I’ve had some things going on mentally and I’m getting help right now to get through it.” But instead it’s him just saying he’s healthy and then doing some other random weird *** **** again the next game. And then constantly posting weird *** **** on IG and Snap stories for the public to see. So it’s not like he’s Kawhi on social media and isn’t seeing any of this ****...he sees ALL of it and yet still refuses to make a simple statement. If he would just man up and address what’s been going on then I’d see it a whooole lot differently.

Please stop hunting for attention.

I just said...I don’t literally hate the kid and his mom, I hate everything about how they and the people around him have handled everything over the past year. A ****ing 12 year old could have handled this better.

Literally all the kid had to do was say “I know my shot is ****ed up right now but I’m dealing with pain in my shoulder and I’m working through it.” Or...”I’ve had some things going on mentally and I’m getting help right now to get through it.” But instead it’s him just saying he’s healthy and then doing some other random weird *** **** again the next game. And then constantly posting weird *** **** on IG and Snap stories for the public to see. So it’s not like he’s Kawhi on social media and isn’t seeing any of this ****...he sees ALL of it and yet still refuses to make a simple statement. If he would just man up and address what’s been going on then I’d see it a whooole lot differently.
He has literally said that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom