**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t you a Mavericks fan? Lmao the one guy y’all finally got to commit ended up changing his mind :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It’s all good brother. Y’all Laker fans been puffing chests out hard about everybody coming and ended up signing a buncha spare parts again.

But ya got AD though. When Bron retires 45 wins gonna feel extra good.

I ride steph?

I state the truth ...

Your boy sucks .. he is gloating like he recruited dudes and no one has gone to him in their prime on their own free will. FOH

Dude is a clown period.
giphy.gif

All these years and Bron with all his sway and power only ever got Chris Bosh and a bunch of coattail riding, skirt chasing old heads to commit to him as a free agent. Hard in these streets, man.

I thought with the Lakers being such a destination for free agents that it would be easier for him. Guess not.

Man if I'm Jeanie Buss and this #$%^ fails...........I start making calls to Sam Presti and offer him what he wants. OKC may go back to Seattle or the cheap ownership in OKC may give him a huge raise but you set up this franchise for the few years. Maybe it's time for him to head out as well.

Can Kawhi stay healthy without missing half the regular season though? And can PG carry a team for those 30-35 games Kawhi demands to rest? This tandem has some real question marks if you ask me.

Lakers didn’t trade for a chance at a two time finals mvp in his prime.

Also Lakers traded for a star who’ll be a free agent next year.

Apples and oranges.

Clips gave up more but also got more. That trade netted them both Kawhi and PG.

Both teams gave up a massive amount but I think you have to do it.

Just on the trade, it was a win for the thunder

But when you look at it that they had to get PG to get kawhi, then it’s definitely a W for the clips.. and the clips should look at it like that, they can still make another move and they’re probably the favorite in the west.. and obviously they’ll be in position for buyout guys

LeBron went on a public forum, his show, and called himself the GOAT but he’s humble :lol: :rofl:

You in YOUR feelings because you’re so deadset on a persons, individual personality or mental makeup. I could careless about someone being humble, arrogant, cocky, narcissistic, conceited, etc. you must have self-esteem issues if you’re concerned about people being meek or humble. I could care less.

“Any black man that hates LeBron is a clown”

:lol: :rofl:
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom