**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, we have no clue how many handlessssss KD got

5B947F51-1A3D-464F-94EA-53C3BED9579A.gif
[

RJ Barrett is getting put in a light he shouldn't be in because of who drafted him.

Because they "missed" on KD, didn't get a chance to draft Zion...it seems like there's an unfair weight being put on RJ's shoulder to be a "savior" and that's not him at all.

Brew Kettle?
I gotta ask my cousin later. iu was legit drunk the whole trip. every day our helpers asked me what I wanted to pulutan. my fam ily had all these requests. every day I hit her w da: grilled limp please. I was tossed lol

edit: I think it was dis wan

palawanwit_orig.jpg

RJ Barrett is getting put in a light he shouldn't be in because of who drafted him.

Because they "missed" on KD, didn't get a chance to draft Zion...it seems like there's an unfair weight being put on RJ's shoulder to be a "savior" and that's not him at all.

It's also 2 summer league games.

It could be 50 summer league games and my point would still stand. I'm not making a knee jerk reaction to summer league...I'm making an observation on what type of prospect he is and was...long before the Knicks drafted him.

Nobody know what he will be. Never heard Knicks fans call him a savior. We were just happy and optimistic.

I feel for the kid. If he isn’t kd, kyrie, Zion and all the other guys they dreamed of all in one they gonna kill him. Dude a kid playing in SL and getting clowned online like he’s Anthony Bennett already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom