**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Silver speaking against players demanding trades. No front office person complained when the Raptors told Demar to his face they wasn't trading him then flipped on him. Because they look at it as business. The Raptors wanted to better their situation and lying to Demar and trading him for Kawhi was the smart choice. It's the same with the players, they want to better their situation by going elsewhere. Whether it's winning or money wise. It can't be all business for the owners and GM's but the players gotta have all this loyalty.

yeah, this isn't news at all. We were even talking in here about him signing a 1+1 to return to Toronto

But because its with the Clippers, you guys are making it a bigger deal then needed.

Relax.....

Paul-George-Clippers-jersey.jpg

images (5).jpeg

ap-celtics-hawks-basketball-e1549039781815.jpg

Supermax contract is only for one player per team, correct? Kawhi and PG take up 70% of the cap, 30% for 13 guys :nerd:
With the amount of money Kawhi's walked away from to get to the place/situation he wanted to be this offseason, you think he's not gonna be willing to take less than the super max to make things work if he's happy with where things go with the Clips?

the money thing don't matter to Kawhi...

new balance is gonna throw any amount of money to him to supplement his nba contract

so a player makes the right decision for him and his pockets but he's a weirdo?

Is AD a weirdo for just giving up $4M that eventually went to role players?

so a player makes the right decision for him and his pockets but he's a weirdo?

Is AD a weirdo for just giving up $4M that eventually went to role players?
ad never swayed or lied about where he wanted to go

he been wanting the lakers all along and got here

ad a real *****

koala a con man

so is bi curious george mr “no ragrets”

yeah, this isn't news at all. We were even talking in here about him signing a 1+1 to return to Toronto

But because its with the Clippers, you guys are making it a bigger deal then needed.

Relax.....
I don't know man. The Clips gave away a lot of picks and could be without both players when they come up.

This is a really interesting situation Kawhi put the Clips in. If they were doing 1+1s, I wouldn't have made that trade for Paul George.

I don't like Silver speaking against players demanding trades.
Curious what they're really going to try to do to address this... The league would probably obviously prefer it be handled behind the scenes and not get to the public, but how do you police that? It'd be almost impossible to find a leak - whether from the player's side or the front office's.

Sure, it's maybe disheartening, and you'd like players to be happy through their contracts, but that's just not realistic.

I don't know man. The Clips gave away a lot of picks and could be without both players when they come up.

This is a really interesting situation Kawhi put the Clips in. If they were doing 1+1s, I wouldn't have made that trade for Paul George.
Absolutely. But the trade had to be done. I think the Clippers front office is comfortable enough not to worry about losing both in 2 years. Its literally just 1 year thats changed.

This isnt championship or bust, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom