Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

He had “A Heck of a practice” :lol::lol::lol: If Frank wasn’t a 20 year old French cat everyone would be a lot harder on him.

Just reading around It seems like cats are Harder on Mitch than Frank. I’m confused.
Mitch has potential, dude just need to learn how to let some plays go, not foul and jump vertically.

I mean, these things are expected, dude didnt play competative in a couple of years I believe.

Mitchell actually does what he's expected to do and is play defense and have some dunks here and there. He's a second round pick on a rookie contract so I don't expect much. Unlike Frank who's a lottery pick that we passed on donovan Mitchell for smh. Majority of the blame goes on Phil rather than Frank though. He shouldn't of got picked that early

So we couldn’t have let him play and at least try to boost his value, but instead we stretch his contract that ****s us for the next 3 years.

1ADA5170-6D0C-455A-92BB-0D9ACF0102DE.jpeg

Just reading around It seems like cats are Harder on Mitch than Frank. I’m confused.
It's way more frustrating watching Mitch play.

When you're a passive player it isn't the same. Frank passes the ball before ppl even can notice he was open to shoot or create to even get mad that he passed it.

That's why I don't get some of y'all who never thought highly of Frank or saw any potential being so mad about his lack of offensive ability.

Mitch though, you can see his potential given how much he shows on the defensive end. Son really need to stop fouling.

Offensively it's w/e, he can be DeAndre Jordan that makes FTs. He's not a KG type or Timmy or even Gasol.

That’s all we need him to do though. Along side KP, he just needs to defend, rebound, and catch lobs. Like you said, deandre jordan.

So we couldn’t have let him play and at least try to boost his value, but instead we stretch his contract that ****s us for the next 3 years.

1ADA5170-6D0C-455A-92BB-0D9ACF0102DE.jpeg

One of the things I have disagreed on with the Knicks was this. Why the hell did we stretch him. Cavs just traded a washed up George Hill. We could have found a trade for Noah if we just boosted his stock and let him play.

While I agree ....

Didnt him and the coach had a conflict??

Sometimes team unity, harmony and making sure player development continues to flow, you have to make such actions.

They didn't want to undermine the coach or have a crazier environment.

Back
Top Bottom