Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Somebody tell MitchRob stop jumping.

Damn man, it is pissing me off. When they watch game tape do they not watch it with Clyde's commentary?

Damn Frank can’t even get garbage time play?

Wonder what’s going through his head after his 3rd DNP

Tim took 19 shots. 13 of them were 3s. He made 6 of them so logically speaking that's pretty good but watching him it's like damn bro it won't kill you to NOT shoot the ball :lol:

Tim took 19 shots. 13 of them were 3s. He made 6 of them so logically speaking that's pretty good but watching him it's like damn bro it won't kill you to NOT shoot the ball :lol:

FR though. He takes bad shots. Most of his shots are contested 1 on 1 attempts.

Mario shouldn’t be getting any minutes.

My only complainant for Timmy on offense is he don't get to the basket enough. He acting like rookie Klay with all the shooting but not as efficient lol

Still don't understand why Mario still starting let alone getting any significant minutes he should be sitting next to Frank, they are shooting the same from 3. Maybe I am missing something but I don't see how he positively affects the game in any aspect outside of a few nice passes here or there.

To think Mario was #5 in 2015.

Crazy to think NYK has 3 of the top 10 picks of 2015 draft in their squat.

Mudiay although playing well, was not a better draft pick than KP, but there was a NTer crying like the little kid in the crowd.

Back
Top Bottom