Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Fiz was really the perfect pick to coach this roster. He’s doing a great job with the young guys imo. If a coach can help unlock the talents of 1 or 2 young players, they rightfully get mad praise. Fiz is currently helping like 10 young guys make huge strides in real time.

Trier
Robinson
Dotson
Vonleh
Mudiay
All guys that scouts or other teams had given up on and he’s helping them to find their games.

He finally seems to be unlocking the Ntilikina puzzle and he’s taken massive pressure off of Knox’s shoulder, allowing him to look like that Summer League MVP/RoY candidate again.

Even THJr is overachieving and having a career year. So was Burke before the injury.

I like where this team is heading.

Fiz was really the perfect pick to coach this roster. He’s doing a great job with the young guys imo. If a coach can help unlock the talents of 1 or 2 young players, they rightfully get mad praise. Fiz is currently helping like 10 young guys make huge strides in real time.

Trier
Robinson
Dotson
Vonleh
Mudiay
All guys that scouts or other teams had given up on and he’s helping them to find their games.

He finally seems to be unlocking the Ntilikina puzzle and he’s taken massive pressure off of Knox’s shoulder, allowing him to look like that Summer League MVP/RoY candidate again.

Even THJr is overachieving and having a career year. So was Burke before the injury.

I like where this team is heading.
He's about to make moves again ...

Screenshot_20181212-135339_Chrome.jpg

A lot of people including me would say about time, but maybe there was a good reason. Although Mario is ....

For Knox I would not have rushed to put him in the starting lineup.

But Mario really ain't been on his game. I tend to forget he's on the team.

Knox has been playing starter minutes the last few games, so might as well. What’s really the difference if he’s gonna play 30 min anyway.

If we really went to gain strides for the tank , we need to take the L tonight
I dont know man .... I think if we tank, we ain't getting no top 3 ....

It be nice if the league gave us one like the gave the Cavs when Lebron left, 3 times. They just ****ed up those picks something serious.

Instead of Tristian Thompson 2011
Kemba
Klay
KL
Jimmy Butler

Instead of Deon Waiters 2012
Damien Lillard

Instead of Anthony Bennett 2013
Freak

Instead of Wiggins 2014
Embiid

Imagine a team
Lillard
Kyrie
KL
Freak
Embiid

Dang ... obviously this probably wouldnt have happen because they would of have been a better team, but good lord, they didnt even get anything besides Kyrie.

Clyde trying to use Knox recently improved play to plug his shoes like he wasn’t wearing them when he was buns too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom