Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

He's nice despite all the Failures in Portland.

If he was up in the trade block, what could we even offer?

Besides Courtney Lee @nickmaz96
I could only imagine the outrage from a lot of Knick fans if Portland wanted Frank in any deal for Dame. Portland could be like “let us get your 2036 2nd round Pick and Frank” and there would be certain Knick fans that would say no to that deal and be outraged that management would want to do that deal.

I could only imagine the outrage from a lot of Knick fans if Portland wanted Frank in any deal for Dame. Portland could be like “let us get your 2036 2nd round Pick and Frank” and there would be certain Knick fans that would say no to that deal and be outraged that management would want to do that deal.
Dude Lillard is 9 years older but in the league he's only 5 years ahead of Frank. In this case, you can bet on something that's already develop and has been from day 1 in the league vices something that has potential.

I doubt anyone would have a problem with that.

You really be making things up about Frank :lol:
Literally no one would say that. It’s gettin weird at this point :lol:

Last edited:
You really be making things up about Frank :lol:
Literally no one would say that. It’a gettin weird at this point :lol:
As you can tell I don’t like his game at all. But it’s not weird for cats to praise him like he’s Rudy? And celebrate every point, assist and rebound he makes or gets? That’s weird to me. It’s like some people feel sorry for him because he’s a good kid.

As you can tell I don’t like his game at all. But it’s not weird for cats to praise him like he’s Rudy? And celebrate every point, assist and rebound he makes or gets? That’s weird to me. It’s like some people feel sorry for him because he’s a good kid.

I respect that.. But I think it's normal for dudes to want a young guy on the team that they root for to do good :lol:.... I just don't wanna make the mistake of giving up on a guy a yr and 20 games into his career & then if he becomes good ppl saying "that's the problem w/ the Knicks, always giving up on talent early".. We need a different approach. Let him be w/e he's gonna be.

I respect that.. But I think it's normal for dudes to want a young guy on the team that they root for to do good :lol:.... I just don't wanna make the mistake of giving up on a guy a yr and 20 games into his career & then if he becomes good ppl saying "that's the problem w/ the Knicks, always giving up on talent early".. We need a different approach. Let him be w/e he's gonna be.
I completely feel you, I always want our picks to succeed. Real talk I always grew up with the thought process of “ Think negative so you’ll never be let down and if something positive happens then that’s a plus”. And I tend to apply that ****ed up way of thinking on too many things. I need to change that for real!

I completely feel you, I always want our picks to succeed. Real talk I always grew up with the thought process of “ Think negative so you’ll never be let down and if something positive happens then that’s a plus”. And I tend to apply that ****ed up way of thinking on too many things. I need to change that for real!

Yea bro.... It's a Knick fan thing. We used to the worst :rofl:

Man I hope we're all wrong about Frank, but he doesn't look like he'll ever be near the type of caliber player that Dame is. Not even sure he'll be Lonzo.

of course not, anyone thinking frank would be anything like dame is completely wrong :lol:

I too would prefer Kiwi.

Also, the Raps have had the easiest schedule to start the season from what I've read. Toronto will benefit just from Lebby being gone so that bodes well for them. But with Kiwi, I'd sayif you look at him wrong he might not care how well your organization is run.

Kiwi over KD? I dunno.

Love his game but I still a need clear answer on why he dipped on the Spurs the way he did. That's what worries me if he became a Knick. Any random season he could just up and decide he wants out.

Back
Top Bottom