Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

They musta put some Clyde insoles in Kev Knox's Pumas or something :lol: he's been doing pretty well the last few games.

jabari parker talk going on

maybe a good way to clear some cap space?

just decline his 2nd year team option

thanks for the info I originally thought 2nd was a player option, was about to be very disgusted. still he isn't the type of player I would want around some of the youth we have on this team from what he has shown recently he a not a winning player. I guess it all depends on what is going out in the trade.

My boy swore by Jabari. Never did materialized ... injury prone.

If Fidz can keep him busy and maximize his potential, dude could be really good. Almost allstar caliber good, of course bearing any injuries which is highly likely due to his track records.

My boy swore by Jabari. Never did materialized ... injury prone.

If Fidz can keep him busy and maximize his potential, dude could be really good. Almost allstar caliber good, of course bearing any injuries which is highly likely due to his track records.
Jabari had all the tools as they say. I'd like to see him stay healthy and flourish. That's not to say I want him to come here but as in overall :lol:

With THJ missing every other game and zero timetable for KP, might as well go full tank mode. I hate these tank odds and know we're setting ourselves up for a disappointing draft position, but we're 1 game away from being the worst team in the league.

Oh well :smh:

No to Jabari Parker. He’s turning into a poor mans Jimmy Buttler, and his skill level is no where near Buttler. Hurry up and trade thjr for some expiring deal(s). Trade lee, then trade kanter for a pick.

Let’s turn the garden to Knox County.

We should trade THJR ($17M & C. Lee ($12M) for Jabari Parker ($20M & then decline his team option for his $20M in 2019) & Rolo ($14/1yr)

Knicks Get: Jabari Parker / Robin Lopez
CHI get: THJR / C. Lee

Since we can decline Jabari's $20M and Rolo is expiring, we'll be clearing $29M in cap space by trading THJR & Lee.
Trade Kanter for a late first or second, resign RoLo, he played well with KP.

We'd only have a total of $28M n cap next offseason.

DO IT.

Last edited:
We should trade THJR ($17M & C. Lee ($12M) for Jabari Parker ($20M & then decline his team option for his $20M in 2019) & Rolo ($14/1yr)

Knicks Get: Jabari Parker / Robin Lopez
CHI get: THJR / C. Lee

Since we can decline Jabari's $20M and Rolo is expiring, we'll be clearing $29M in cap space by trading THJR & Lee.
Let Kanter walk and resign RoLo for cheap as Mitch back up. RoLo played well with KP.

DO IT.

Awesome trade tbh. Would love to watch Lavine and Tim collectively put up the most terrible shots in basketball history on a nightly basis

Back
Top Bottom