Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

6e342816-e326-4f83-8161-abe36c5e85b3-png.2233862

I cant see us ever trading THJ. It'll kill Perry Mills ego.

We've been interested in Jabari since last year. The rumor floating around is Lee, Mario, and a 2nd rounder for Jabari. I'll take that purely for financial reasons.

Last edited:
We’re not tanking. We just aren’t good at winning :lol:
Front office definitely tanking.

They knew exactly where this team would be with the players they drafted, signed, didn't sign, and trades they denied :lol:

Fiz joked about having a college team the other day.

Your annual KP update:
Kristaps Porzingis' knee is healing well, per the team. He’s participating in 1-0 non-contact drills w/coaches & will be re-evaluated in mid February. "We feel good about the progress but we're still a ways away." Porzingis was shooting pull-up 3s & dunking in a recent workout.

i hope KP sits out the whole year just to keep the tank going
No reason to being him back.

In regards to the Bulls, I still dont get the trade when they are on full tank mode as well.

Hopefully with the injury of CP3, they reach out to the Knicks for CL. But besides putting 45% dude really does nothing else. No assist and no Rebounds. LoL not sure how he would fit.

I cant see us ever trading THJ. It'll kill Perry Mills ego.

We've been interested in Jabari since last year. The rumor floating around is Lee, Mario, and a 2nd rounder for Jabari. I'll take that purely for financial reasons.
Ugh Jabari is awful. I have to think we could get rid of Lee without giving up a 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom