Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

you guys still tracking if another team loses lol... just in case yall forgot top 3 losing records got the same shot at the #1 pick

trading KP and the pick is just asinine.... i dont like trading KP period but i honestly dont see how it could work with him and davis as far as chemistry... maybe use them like timmy and the admiral :lol:

Timmy and The Admiral didn't need that many touches on offense and Dave was on his way out the league when they linked up.

Both KP and AD demand a lot of touches to be most effective. The Melo & Boogie experiments proved that.

knicks trade knox i'm houston bound for at least a couple of years

get the pick then get the free agent with the money you been saving all this time and then make moves if you have to

i don't want to see knox on another team. all this noise is laying the groundwork for another melo type saga. i really feel like anthony davis is being way overvalued

knicks trade knox i'm houston bound for at least a couple of years

get the pick then get the free agent with the money you been saving all this time and then make moves if you have to

i don't want to see knox on another team. all this noise is laying the groundwork for another melo type saga. i really feel like anthony davis is being way overvalued

You letting the media put you in knots

is kp playing at all this season. let him play with the scrubs the last couple games once playoff picture finished.

I knew this was gonna happen. Been saying this. That Frank pick set us back a couple seasons but at the same time it set us up for this lotto pick...so yea KP needs to shut up, rehab and relax...that's if these reports are even true.

I saw that he can sign a qualifying offer for $4.5 Mil or take $158 mill / 5 years from us...so he's not going anywhere.

He's gotta fall back with the diva ****. That's the last thing we need right now. NY media parasites will milk this for all it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom