Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

The only thing I don’t understand is he knew this team wasn’t going to be good this year and they had a plan for the off season, so what the **** is him and his brother talking about?!? KP and his brother kinda annoying. He needs more pedigree to be this vocal. He’s still on his rookie contract!!!

The only thing I don’t understand is he knew this team wasn’t going to be good this year and they had a plan for the off season, so what the **** is him and his brother talking about?!? KP and his brother kinda annoying. He’s needs more pedigree to be this vocal. He’s still on his rookie contract!!!

He always gets shaky when trade rumors fly out. Honestly his bro is the puppet master of all of this. Been since day 1. Honestly it may be time to turn it down a few notches in the KP praise until he actually accomplishes enough to make these kind of demands. He’s a dope basketball player, but there are still many questions that need to be answered.

He always gets shaky when trade rumors fly out. Honestly his bro is the puppet master of all of this. Been since day 1. Honestly it may be time to turn it down a few notches in the KP praise until he actually accomplishes enough to make these kind of demands. He’s a dope basketball player, but there are still many questions that need to be answered.
You right.

The only thing I don’t understand is he knew this team wasn’t going to be good this year and they had a plan for the off season, so what the **** is him and his brother talking about?!? KP and his brother kinda annoying. He needs more pedigree to be this vocal. He’s still on his rookie contract!!!

this sucks

obviously we were going to be bad without KP. maybe not worst team in the league bad but whatever better chance at a top pick and a player to help immediately

and KP saying this now is a horrible look for other FA's this summer looking at this

can't be making demands off an injury that keeps you sidelined for a year and half

he ain't done enough to be expressing concerns like to management

boy gassed up

If that's true, **** KP ....

Move his *** for AD even if it's a one year rental. Have his Euro *** live in NOLA sweating his balls off. Next year get KD and # 1/3 pick and we'll be gravy baby.

Back
Top Bottom