Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

My wife :lol:

43D33578-A6D7-4D3E-91EA-3E5B15AD73F8.jpeg

Mase >>> Knicks

How can u call someone a loser 3 years into their career?

I guess MJ was a loser, Kobe a loser, Dirk a loser. Every great player outside of Tim Duncan was a loser based on that statement.
Jordan made teams better. Kobe was an overrated loser for most of his career. Dirk is a purebred winner who carried his team to a ring over LeBron when he had a good coach and supporting cast. Y’all overate anyone who scores 20 a game. NBA is full of these get mine guys who do nothing to improve the integrity of your team. This is why the league sucks and will only get worse.

We getting one or 2 first rounders.

The funny part about all of this, KP best chance of winning something significant was with the Knicks.

One max salary, 1 top 3 pick Knox and him healthy.

Instead he's going to Dallas, that outside of Luka dont have **** and they are going against Harden, KD, Steph, LBJ, etc.

Oh well.

Idk bout empty stats or all that but he's always been gassed just a tad. Still tons of potential that we could have gotten more for in return.

We getting one or 2 first rounders.

The funny part about all of this, KP best chance of winning something significant was with the Knicks.

One max salary, 1 top 3 pick Knox and him healthy.

Instead he's going to Dallas, that outside of Luka dont have **** and they are going against Harden, KD, Steph, LBJ, etc.

Oh well.

I’m sayin.... idc if ppl are laughing. They’ll always laugh b.c it’s the Knicks. But this ain’t a horrible move.

Midas well get Frank, Mario, Pookie, Mudiay & especially Kanter outta here now.

Bring up some D-Leaguers & throw the 3 rooks out there 48 mins/game.

Fellas,
Best of luck to all of ya.

I’ve had great joy in shootin the ish about life and NY basketball.

But I’m not down with this.

Noone is coming here this summer.

Just lost a unicorn.

Memories. Dont live like people do. They always member you. Whether hings are good or bad, its just the memory that you have.

Peace and chicken grease
anigif_sub-buzz-32284-1487114129-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom