Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Mavs made a bigger gamble than we did. He hasn’t played the entire year, coming off an ACL tear at 7’3, and is due for a max contract. Something is off about him still needing to be re-evaluated. We would’ve been in a worse spot if we resigned him and he ended up like STAT.

upload_2019-1-31_16-48-38.jpeg

Been a great ride y’all

KP probably gonna force playing time now and risk further injury anyways.

*not advocating injury, just saying that seems to be where his head is.

Joke of an organization.
So many hypothetical scenarios have to go right for this to be in our favor.
Knicks are the organization that keep trying to build a team in 2 or 3 seasons from the present for the last 20 years

I'm just mad we didn't offer Porzingis for AD. WTF. We better get at least two first rounders out of this *****

AD was never coming here. What logic would suggest he's gonna leave a better team than ours when he said he wants to consistently compete for a championship.

I'm hoping the team was hiding medical info and the front office didn't really trade KP for DSJ and some packing peanuts :lol:

AD was never coming here. What logic would suggest he's gonna leave a better team than ours when he said he wants to consistently compete for a championship.
If you can fleece NO and have them take back the same contracts Dallas did, does that leave us with AD & cap space for 2 more max?

Even if he's a rental, you do that trade, maybe sign Kyrie & KD, win next year.

If you can fleece NO and have them take back the same contracts Dallas did, does that leave us with AD & cap space for 2 more max?

Even if he's a rental, you do that trade, maybe sign Kyrie & KD, win next year.

I think that’s more of a stretch man. I ain’t see it happening.

We could’ve lost KP for nothing it looks like.
If I’m understanding the rules correctly, he would have taken the QO this summer and been a free agent next year.

If anything, can’t you trade him next year when he’s playing?

I still don’t understand the rush.

If I’m understanding the rules correctly, he would have taken the QO this summer and been a free agent next year.

If anything, can’t you trade him next year when he’s playing?

I still don’t understand the rush.

He might still not be ready and that’s why we made the move. Something is up if he can’t even practice.

Back
Top Bottom