Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

It ain’t even been a full year since he tore his **** and cats think KP is ready to start ballin’ :rofl:

I get why they did it but damn.

I’m not even upset I’m just wondering how we got to this point so fast

KP gone. Let's not act like he's lying about losing culture tho, that same culture that's gonna attract top FAs this summer and now there's extra money to overpay some washed cat when **** don't materialize. Thankfully DSJ got extra ligaments an ****. It's good to see the thread bounce back and embrace DSJ so quickly considering the hot takes that went on in here :rofl:

It ain’t even been a full year since he tore his **** and cats think KP is ready to start ballin’ :rofl:

Al Jefferson was back on the court in 7 months b and he had a full tear.

The average time before players get back on the court is 7 months to a year, we are approaching a year since KP got injured and he hasn't even started practicing yet...and he's one of the youngest to ever get the injury...and it was a partial tear.

FO was dragging their feet with him for sure. You saw his frustration when he reacted to questions about his progress earlier.

Last edited:
Dennis Smith Jr.
Kevin Knox
Zo Trier
Mitchell Robinson
Frank Ntilikina
Damyean Dotson

Possible top 3 pick.

2 max slots.

Kanters expiring can possibly net us another draft pick, maybe he’s attached to Frank?

I like the flexibility.

When you add the fact that KP hasn’t played a full season and is coming back from a ACL injury. I’m skeptical of the endurance for a guy that lanky, who has already shown to be brittle.

I love Porzingis and hope he comes back healthy, but this puts us in position to get 2 big dogs in here along with that young talent pool and a possible Zion, Morant (not so much now that we most likely sign our PG) or Barret type player.

Hopefully they buy Jordan and Mathews out ASAP.

After calming down, this is a trade you still don’t make. We really need to stop acting like Knox, Trier, Frank, Mitch are legit pieces. As of right now they’re all potential. None has proven anything and seems like if they amount to anything at all it’ll take 3 years minimum.

KP actually proved he’s a legit #2-3 guy in this league by his second year. His potential was being met. He was a perennial all star for years to come.

Someone remind me what all star caliber player isn’t a diva? All the stars are gassed up divas. All of them. Y’all want a home grown humble talent? **** is never gonna happen. This is a completely new generation.

This trade has tremendous risk. If we just waited for a couple of days we coulda gotten much better offers. Just a little patience. It was an emotional move that bothered Perry Mills big egos. Now we’re all in on free agency and if we strike out what then? We’re stuck in further mediocracy with Tobias Harris.

This is Amare and Joe Johnson 2.0. We think we’re gonna land Lebron, Wade, Bosh? I’ll be shocked. Absolutely shocked.

I don’t want to hear anything about KPs uncertainty with his ACL tear. We’re in 2020, surgeries are 1000x more precise, medicine has advanced. He’ll come back better, sure it might take a year, but he’ll be better. It was a battle of egos and in business you can’t make emotional decisions. That’s why Cuban is a billionaire, he makes deals with emotional executives.

I mean he did have a front seat to the circus. He saw how Melo was treated on the way out, Dolan’s shenanigans, Phil’s shenanigans. It all goes back to ownership and management.

And y’all think two max players are coming with capes on

AF3B4478-680D-4274-B1C2-A568A47D722C.gif

After calming down, this is a trade you still don’t make. We really need to stop acting like Knox, Trier, Frank, Mitch are legit pieces. As of right now they’re all potential. None has proven anything and seems like if they amount to anything at all it’ll take 3 years minimum.

KP actually proved he’s a legit #2-3 guy in this league by his second year. His potential was being met. He was a perennial all star for years to come.

Someone remind me what all star caliber player isn’t a diva? All the stars are gassed up divas. All of them. Y’all want a home grown humble talent? **** is never gonna happen. This is a completely new generation.

This trade has tremendous risk. If we just waited for a couple of days we coulda gotten much better offers. Just a little patience. It was an emotional move that bothered Perry Mills big egos. Now we’re all in on free agency and if we strike out what then? We’re stuck in further mediocracy with Tobias Harris.

This is Amare and Joe Johnson 2.0. We think we’re gonna land Lebron, Wade, Bosh? I’ll be shocked. Absolutely shocked.

I don’t want to hear anything about KPs uncertainty with his ACL tear. We’re in 2020, surgeries are 1000x more precise, medicine has advanced. He’ll come back better, sure it might take a year, but he’ll be better. It was a battle of egos and in business you can’t make emotional decisions. That’s why Cuban is a billionaire, he makes deals with emotional executives.

Aye dog. He didn't want to be here. He requested a trade last night. Essentially did one during the Phil regime as well lol

Back
Top Bottom