Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Don’t even want to read or see the ******** upcoming full page Ad in the Post on How he loved NY and will miss being a Knick.

i might be one of the only people in here not overreacting right now. i just hope we land big because ive seen this story before with the knicks but im giving scott perry & co a chance because they havent goofed as of yet...

It's hilarious how we wanted Certain guys on draft night, we moaned and groaned and we still ended up with them at some point .
I'm not even feeling this . I'm just like oh okay.

giphy.gif

lets see if there are any protections but 2 first's is very good

one of those could be in the possible double draft when high school players are eligible

Just out of curiosity for all those who think this was a smart idea.....

How are we going to keep our top 3 pick geniuses? How? You do know we’re about to start winning some games right?

It was between NY, CHI, CLE, PHO, with the Hawks a couple games behind for the TOP 3 pick. Now we’re going to start winning games with all these god damn vets - so tell me how the “we still have our top 3 pick” talking point applies to this situation? Let me know....

Oh and the first rounder the Mavs gave us is for 2021, by that time they’ll be a top 4 team in the West.

Right now the only positive talking point is “we have two max spots”.... and we ALL KNOW OUR HISTORY WITH FREE AGENTS

How are we going to keep our top 3 pick geniuses? How? You do know we’re about to start winning some games right?

It was between NY, CHI, CLE, PHO, with the Hawks a couple games behind for the TOP 3 pick. Now we’re going to start winning games with all these god damn vets - so tell me how the “we still have our top 3 pick” talking point applies to this situation? Let me know....

Right now the only positive talking point is “we have two max spots”.... and we ALL KNOW OUR HISTORY WITH FREE AGENTS

wesley, deandre jordan and kanter will all likely be bought out

Bruh shut up

We ain’t winning anymore games then before

Matthews and Jordan are getting bought out

DSJr ain’t putting the team on his back either

Man F Porzingus... dude was way gassed up for someone that wasn't really all that.

He isn't top tier where I would build a team around him.

KD is, Kawahi is, LeBron was, Zion most def is.

Those are the top 3 players in the league to build the foundation around your team. LeBron is old and will retire soon, and we might have a chance at 3/4 of those top four dudes and you guys are mad. I'll take it anyday of the week instead of giving a max deal to a frail KP.

Yes a lot of ifs and we are gambling, but if we win the lotto and get Zion other top players will want to come. If we don't then I say we go all out to get Kawahi and/or KD and build around them.

I like Anthony Davis also and if we get him I wouldn't be mad, but he's set on going to play with LeBum and the Fakers so it's whatever. Those tall frail Euro dudes are always fragile and I would only put money/energy behind the built guards because they've proven themselves like Tony Parker and Ginobili.

F Porzingis let him go and if he does end up being good in Dallas as a good fit then good for him, but he was never going to bring NY a championship.

I mean honestly my dream would be we get Zion, KD, Kawahi, Kyrie, and AD but I know that's not happening :lol:

How he **** do we go from this to tradig for DeAndre Jordan?

Im at work and my boss had to give me this bad news. Hes like KP to the Mavs I'm like nah tyqt must be a nad rumor or a Cuban dream tweet.

Then he showed me his phone :smh:

We went from AD to Wes Matthews man. Like I got a check up tomorrow and been keeping my blood pressure low all week just for this to **** it up.

**** Perry/Mills. Those 2 ****boys. Cocksucking idiots.

When I get home I'm going off. This trade makes no sense.

All it does is make the Mavs better.

We aint even really get younger to a great degree.

Why? Like I know I'm never gonna see the Knicks win it all in my lifetime but like this?

Back
Top Bottom