Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Alan Hahn is literally that dude who posts on twitter that the nba was has sucked since the 90s and everyone is soft now and Tim Hardaway Sr. and Latrell Spreewell would dominate the league today.
Definition of the old school guy who doesn’t know **** about modern basketball. Has always hated the idea of a 7 footer that plays face up and shoots.

He’ll be stoked we have a weak chucker like DSJ at PG now because he’s been obsessed with that type of player.
He ain’t wrong though. The league is garbage today.

Alan Hahn is literally that dude who posts on twitter that the nba was has sucked since the 90s and everyone is soft now and Tim Hardaway Sr. and Latrell Spreewell would dominate the league today.
Definition of the old school guy who doesn’t know **** about modern basketball. Has always hated the idea of a 7 footer that plays face up and shoots.

He’ll be stoked we have a weak chucker like DSJ at PG now because he’s been obsessed with that type of player.

Your bugging. Are you actually familiar with him at all? Watch post game? Listen to his radio show

Your totally off base.

I follow him on Twitter.

Twitter can skew perceptions. Give his radio show a listen and check him out on the postgame. He's very insightful and understands the bigger picture and where the NBA is. When I started following him in 2010 he definitely was a relic but dude has improved tremendously.

Ahhh man I’m just pissed this sucks. KD I guess huh. Dark times.

Even if you think KP is an evil snake or whatever we got back less than we gave in value. As always.

I’m out

I got a bad feeling about my Ubereats order.

Son is out there on a gotdamn bicycle. ***** bruh

Damn man you guys just drank up the Knicks’ franchise and Stephen A Smith stories like kool aid :lol:

Stockholm syndrome defined

Its not even just the Steven A story. it's KP talking the QO. You don't make that decision because you got traded and just announce it. He was likely contemplating that **** from the jump.

Porzingis clearly soured on the direction of the franchise, and if he wanted out, credit to the Knicks for keeping it quiet and moving him quickly as opposed to the melodrama the franchise has been known for the past two decades.

While the basketball world has been focused on the Anthony Davis saga, the Knicks were able to stealthily put this deal together, with both sides moving closer on Wednesday night when the Mavericks were in town.

There were concerns about giving Porzingis a full max contract because of his injury, league sources told Yahoo Sports, and there were concerns off the floor.

The Knicks were worried about Porzingis’ brother, Janis, who’s been more involved in Kristaps’ affairs and wanted to make demands to the front office about acquiring certain players, sources told Yahoo Sports. When the front office pushed back, the doubts about Porzingis having a future in New York came into play.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kristaps-p...s-landing-superstar-free-agent-233633220.html

Ahhh man I’m just pissed this sucks. KD I guess huh. Dark times.

Even if you think KP is an evil snake or whatever we got back less than we gave in value. As always.

I’m out

What value are you supposed to get from someone who demands a trade and let's it be known he's gonna sign and QO and dip?

We tried to get AD but he told them he wasn't gonna sign an extension

He wanted to go to Dallas and play with his best friend in a relaxed environment.

He's been pushing for this for months and he got what he wanted.

I'm just glad we was able to get a **** load of cap space and a player Fiz can mold to reach his potential instead of absolutely nothing.

What value are you supposed to get from someone who demands and trade and let's it be known he's gonna sign and QO and dip?

We tried to get AD but he told them he wasn't gonna sign an extension

He wanted to go to Dallas and play with his best friend in a relaxed environment.

He's been pushing for this for months and he got what he wanted.

I'm just glad we was able to get a **** load of cap space and a player Fiz can mold to reach his potential instead of absolutely nothing.
Let’s just post every leak from the Knicks FO narrative because that has always turned out to be true over the decades. Nah actually it’s never turned out to be true and they consistently make poor decisions out of emotion and impulses.

Just like how we had to make the Carmelo trade because he was definitely going to the Nets, you all ate up and spit that one out too.

How about shopping him to the Kings? The Lakers? You genuinely believe this is the best offer that could be got? Cap space not a single good player and one unprotected pick 2 years away?

Back
Top Bottom