Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

All these people that can’t dunk are critics. Even though this dunk contest was boring, I’d like to see y’all jump over a 7 footer and put your elbow in the rim. Buncha haters making headasssss comments regarding deportation and the wall.

All these people that can’t dunk are critics. Even though this dunk contest was boring, I’d like to see y’all jump over a 7 footer and put your elbow in the rim. Buncha haters making headasssss comments regarding deportation and the wall.
So just because you cant do something, means you cant comment on something that you seen others do better?

SMH.

Calling something trash bc you can’t do it or don’t have it sounds like haterism. I’m not the biggest Frank fan, but saying you want ICE to grab him is asinine. Grow up. Joke or not, it’s immature bc people actually have those problems. You weren’t missed while you were on hiatus.

Calling something trash bc you can’t do it or don’t have it sounds like haterism. I’m not the biggest Frank fan, but saying you want ICE to grab him is asinine. Grow up. Joke or not, it’s immature bc people actually have those problems. You weren’t missed while you were on hiatus.
LoL ...

I didnt make any comments about Frank and I didnt say D was trash, but the dunk was trash.

I'm glad I'm not here to make you happy, nor I give 2 ****s if you or anyone missed me, but it seems like you extra salty. Relax, take a chill pill and understand this is the net.

My god ...

LoL ...

I didnt make any comments about Frank and I didnt say D was trash, but the dunk was trash.

I'm glad I'm not here to make you happy, nor I give 2 ****s if you or anyone missed me, but it seems like you extra salty. Relax, take a chill pill and understand this is the net.

My god ...

I wasn’t even referencing you making the Frank jokes. Did I tag you? Did I quote you? Did I say your name?

Idk if he sells it before free agency. If we land Zion and two max players he’ll be able to get another 500 mill easily.

giphy.gif

If Melo was to accept a vet minimum and just concentrate in coming off the bench when asked to, I wouldnt mind seeing him as a knick again.

However, the Knicks would need to have a serious playoff squat.

Back
Top Bottom