Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Definitely looks like he said two max spots towards the end. Kyrie over here tryna convince KD, yet here I thought it would be the opposite :smh:

That squad with the older vets was never going to win a ring. Best case scenario was making the ECF.

First sign was Rasheed getting hurt. Second sign was Kidd not scoring past the 3 point arc for a streak of games and Tyson turning to trash. I knew it was a wrap when we couldn’t put Boston away properly.

Very true but our offense and defense was at its best during Rasheed’s short stint of games. Gave us another post defender and a guy who you had to acknowledge from 3 even with his average numbers.

Listen up guys. We are getting Kemba and Vucevic with our max slots and the 4th pick in the draft.

No use it getting to excited because we are just due for disappointment anyway. Now you may want to burn me at the stake but we have to be realistic. We still got the curse of Pat on our hands. :smh:

Listen up guys. We are getting Kemba and Vucevic with our max slots and the 4th pick in the draft.

No use it getting to excited because we are just due for disappointment anyway. Now you may want to burn me at the stake but we have to be realistic. We still got the curse of Pat on our hands. :smh:

Kemba is a maybe if Kyrie actually resigns. I highly doubt it though. We’re not gonna pay any of the tier 2 guys. Management will just continue to rebuild and not blow all our money on guys like Vucevic.

Na that Kidd team was tailor made for him. Hes not and never was a #1 option but that roster was exactly what he needed to succeed as the #1 option. If you can’t get pass a garbage Pacers team that’s on your best player.
dude that pacers team wasnt even garbage at all :rolleyes also didn't help tyson chandler played like a *** the whole series cuz he had a cold or sumn like that:smh: & the refs helped hibbert a lot with the random sudden emphasis on the verticality rule. Melo had to do a lot for that team to win; JR was inconsistent albiet that was his best year, Amare was hurt half the year, shump never hit that stride FO thought he would, AND as stated before the roster was pretty damn old lol just a shame we couldnt build another contending team the following 5 years |l

Dolan has been completely hands off recently letting Phil & eventually Perry do what they think is best.

What if the new owner comes in & starts meddling? What if they won't pay up for good players?

We seem to have a decent thing going right now & I'd hate to mess it up.
This is New York City.

None of the team sports owners are cheap. None of them.

What you're suggesting is some rich guy spends all his money buying the knicks and then has no money to spend on the team, players, and arena :lol:

Highly unlikely.

I want the Knicks to actually win a championship one day innmy lifetime. I don't want Dolan to be a part of that. He has to go.

Back
Top Bottom