Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Good game last night.

:pimp:

Not gonna lie. DSJ’s energy was bad from shoot around. First time seeing him live and he had a very lazy warmup. No actual form repetition or constistency in his floater warmup or free throws.

Hope it was just a bad day for him, cause if not he may have some bad personality issues that I’ve become aware of. Sucks for a kid with that much talent and natural ability.

Good game last night.

:pimp:

Not gonna lie. DSJ’s energy was bad from shoot around. First time seeing him live and he had a very lazy warmup. No actual form repetition or constistency in his floater warmup or free throws.

Hope it was just a bad day for him, cause if not he may have some bad personality issues that I’ve become aware of. Sucks for a kid with that much talent and natural ability.
I thought I heard that was one of the Knocks coming out of college. I can be wrong, but I swear that was the rumor.

4064DAF1-58A5-43CB-8B53-1C1F490C4F59.gif

Wouldn't look to much into it. Starters as a whole was booty juice and if I'm not mistaken he went into the half as the leading scorer. Bench was on the other **** last night and Fiz rode them to victory

it was like 75 - 7 points scored by the bench last night for both teams.
that's what they're there for

alright cause you don't know these days with los tipos de la maga y ya sabes :tongue:

all these pickups are gonna be good trading assets
wonder who''d the fill the last spot with

Back
Top Bottom