Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

it sucks that the year we decide to tank correctly we have this new process design against tanking. Need to really be in the top three.

:lol: and i thought i was the worst Frank basher

it sucks that the year we decide to tank correctly we have this new process design against tanking. Need to really be in the top three.

we're not even tanking. we just actually SUCK.

I really wanted the second worse record. Less disappointment.

Some 4-8 team will jump to #1.

that's what i've been saying...

Wild overreaction to Sam Hinkie. The new rules promote exactly what they didn't want happening which is more tanking.

Mavs are prime example this year. I actually dk if they suck since the trade or are tanking to keep their pick.

Since trading DSJ and Barnes they are 4-18. They're in a great position for the #1 pick at this rate.

Yep. Instead of a handful of teams vying for the #1 slot it's like 6-8 now.

Bad teams are going to tank regardless of the odds.

Sad thing is I dont think we're actually tanking. If we were, Henry/Jenkins/Kornet would be getting major playing time. We just suck.

I'm more curious to see what the team does with DSJ/Mudiay/Frank if we draft Ja.

was thinking of going to a game just to go to one lol...still not sure if i will actually go... cant decide between heat, pistons or raptors... the heat is the most money i guess cuz wade is retiring/last game at msg

I gotta make it out to a game this season. Especially with these GameTime app prices of $25-40 for the 200s prior to gametime.

I'm 8-0 in games attended last 3 seasons. We need some Ws too.

I went to see the Knicks and magic this season

Back when we had THJR.

Seems like it was ages ago lol

Back
Top Bottom