Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

ya i dont believe knox is as bad as some people on here say but will be quick to defend frank if he gets criticized :lol:
Knox is no where near as bad as frank.. Knox plays kinda lazy and settles for bad shots, mind you I havent seen much NYK basetball besides replays and the occasional quarter I might catch here or there. but knox has promise to be a 20 and 7 kind of wing... he's 19 and raw, if he can put up 30 in a NBA being 19 and raw, skies the limit for his potential..

i didnt even know we had a game until i saw the box score on espn... i was watching the college games yesterday... but once i saw the score i was like nah not even going to watch lol... but for the most part ill keep it on in the background while i surf the net as long as its not a blow out... if it is i switch the channel

upload_2019-3-21_18-12-10.png

Ja will move the needle for us man.

These other guards on our roster just ain’t it. Package DSJ and Frank in a trade for another pick or player if Ja is on the board.

Ja will move the needle for us man.

These other guards on our roster just ain’t it. Package DSJ and Frank in a trade for another pick or player if Ja is on the board.

Would you entertain something like DSJr for Jon Isaac?

I see the first game of the tournament hype settling in right on schedule here :lol:

I’m more shocked how he’s leading a team with a bunch of no bodies to that good of a record. Whole team on his back, chemistry looks great there. I’m pushing for them to make a run.

Back
Top Bottom