Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Knicks sure look competitive so far. Keep this up but low key tank. Get KP, top draft pick and max free agent (KD) and I think we have a very significant shot at the Finals.

It was a good game plus Kyrie got a courtside seat that its Tatum's team now.

Jay smooth was just too good too.

Tough loss, don't know what the **** that was.

Tatum killed us at the end, that was impressive.

I don't normally bring this up, but that DSJr potential game winner just hurt my heart right now.

Eerie how much Tatum looks like Kobe out there.

He spent the summer working with Kobe so he learned some stuff

I don't normally bring this up, but that DSJr potential game winner just hurt my heart right now.

Breh, we got two short SG's on the roster..... and Hardaway. Volumne scoring not whats holdinKnicksknicks back. Neither is Frank pro/cons. The Knicks just need more talent. Tatum was bucks, and without someone like that, we had no clutch shots. That's KP's job, we just got to build more around that in FA and the Draft in 2019.

I've come to accept it but I will lowkey be salty about that forever. Once he fine tunes his jumper he's gonna be a star. Him and Luka are a potent young duo.

Luka looks incredible. Living up to the hype and then some :wow:

He spent the summer working with Kobe so he learned some stuff

Breh, we got two short SG's on the roster..... and Hardaway. Volumne scoring not whats holdinKnicksknicks back. Neither is Frank pro/cons. The Knicks just need more talent. Tatum was bucks, and without someone like that, we had no clutch shots. That's KP's job, we just got to build more around that in FA and the Draft in 2019.

You’re drunk aren’t you

Back
Top Bottom