Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Eehhhhhhhh...

This jokey joke thing he does when he messes up ain’t gonna play very long in NY man

Even though this team is in tank mode I love that they playing hard and with heart despite no KP and even Knox. I hated on the fitz hiring but he's way better than horny. I love that these guys play defense and even though there's no go to guy like KP or even melo they play more like a team.

Team might be better than anticipated with just KP added. Really want him to sit out the year cause these dudes play way too hard you add KP to that they start winning these close games

We know we won’t be decent this year but 3 games in, the heart and effort is there, Fiz is teaching and they are playing for one another. This team reminding me of the baby knicks the years before we got Stat (DLee, Chandler, Nate, Frye, JCrossover)

Chris Brinkley doing his magic is Enes and THJr over the summer @ lifetime sky

Real coach.

We might be even better after 20 games and rotations start to get locked in

The league will get better as well but I think we're in for a lot of competitive games this year

This is the only reason Knox ****ed his ankle up! Thick *** soles that look like they have zero flexibility and flyknit looking material for ankle support! Come on, anyone wearing this bull**** sneaker is going to get hurt. Airforce one sole with flyknit uppers :smh:
B72723FE-0A90-430A-BB1A-BB143952501F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom