Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I'm not going to front like I know who Ignas is, so if he is a bust oh well, but of we hit again. Imma crown Perry the best Knicks GM ever.

The next Klay ... great spot up and according to analytics a good defender.

Bacckkkkkkk too Bacckkkkkkkkk :lol:

And that NY pressure for Ignas has already begun lol
Pressure? I'm very indifferent...

I'm just saying according to the analytics this kid should of have gone much higher.

With that said, if he is a bust I didnt know the kid and if he is not then we hit a gold mine.

Bit no pressure at all for sure.

RJ has all that

This is wild :lol:

Pressure? I'm very indifferent...

I'm just saying according to the analytics this kid should of have gone much higher.

With that said, if he is a bust I didnt know the kid and if he is not then we hit a gold mine.

Bit no pressure at all for sure.

RJ has all that

I’m rooting for the kid. He has all the pressure in the basketball world on his shoulders right now. Missed out on Zion but he’s still viewed as the Knicks’ savior. I really hope he balls out in this league and retires as the GOAT Knick.

And at the very least if Zion is nice, you know in 4-7 years, they’ll collude to get Zion in blue and orange :lol:

for the record, i'd rather go with the youth movement and give RJ the keys. however, i'd be cool with giving KD the 4 years and let him sit out a whole year while the young guys develop. hell no to the sign and trade for the 5 year max though. hell, we could mess around and have KD, RJ, a better Knox and Mitch, and Cole Anthony come the 2020-2021 season.

I say tank another year and keep building organically
The way the draft went this year, **** tanking. If we suck we suck, but go out there and try to win as many games possible.

Run an actual offense/defense and although they are young, have some kind of structure.

Last year gameplay was straigh HS BS.

Back
Top Bottom