Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I have a feeling if we strike out and the nets get our guys like kd and kyrie we will give the bag to dlo.. I wouldn't be mad at that... I can see dsjr being a solid backup pg...

I have always said, give me KD and Lillard somehow. Obviously we ain't getting Lillard and KD might ***** out and join the Nets.

So naturally like any fan, I'm a but dissapointed.

But I started thinking, I never wanted KI to be our first choice and KL is a freaking beast.

What if the Knicks someHow got KL and DLo???

Man ...

I think Kawhi mentoring DLo Knox Mitch and RJ would be a problem. We still would keep Trier Dot DSJr.

Let me dream man. let me dream

I been a big DLo supporter and I think he is the future at the point.
Would love KL and DLO. KL definitely isn’t a mentoring type though.

Just thinking about how people tried to clown us for not drafting DSJ and now that we have him everyone finally admits (correctly) that he’s bad.

Just thinking about how people tried to clown us for not drafting DSJ and now that we have him everyone finally admits (correctly) that he’s bad.
LMFAO THIS. People gave us mad sh*t and then wanna say he's not even a good player now that we have him. Ridiculous. Can't ever win as a knick fan.

I really don’t get the ‘DSJr is bad’ narrative. If anything, he was one of the better players for the 20 or so games he was here when he was on the floor.

Can someone quantify what people don’t like so much about him?

It's not so much about him actually being bad or not. It's just about how funny it is that the narrative changed immediately when he became a Knick

I really don’t get the ‘DSJr is bad’ narrative. If anything, he was one of the better players for the 20 or so games he was here when he was on the floor.

Can someone quantify what people don’t like so much about him?
He just doesn’t do anything valuable. His best skill is scoring and he’s not a particularly great or efficient scorer. Not a great shooter. Not a good defender or playmaker. He’s just like a dime a dozen guy. One of the most replaceable types of player in the nba.

He’s fine for entertainment when we’re one of the worst teams in the league but once we care about winning he’s gone.

What if...follow me here...he improves in some areas?:lol:

I think there are serious limitations to his game, but from the tiny sample I got last season he gets to the basket and the line and is a willing passer with pretty good court vision. Please tell me if and where I’m wrong with this assessment.

Why place a ceiling on the kids game after less than 30 games...especially considering he is probably our most versatile guard on offense.

I don’t see the angle some of y’all are seeing it from, but I guess we’ll see.

Dsjr has a brighter future than Frank though... I can see him sticking around on this team for a few years...

Only a selected few players are ready right off college. Many are still developing skills and take them a while.

However, this new era if you aren't a mega star from jump, you're a bust.

I feel sorry for some very talented kids, that should of have gone to college but decided to enter the draft and after a few years were bounced.

I dont think many great players would of have been great with out the multiple years they spent learning how to play in college.

He’s been in the league for 2 years. Got every opportunity possible for 2 teams. I didn’t see any improvements, have you?

I mean when a 2nd rounder (Jalen Brunson) and a guy on his way out the league (Mudiay) starts over you then idk what to say.

More of a 6th man to come in and run a second unit if anything.

He’s been in the league for 2 years. Got every opportunity possible for 2 teams. I didn’t see any improvements, have you?

I mean when a 2nd rounder (Jalen Brunson) and a guy on his way out the league (Mudiay) starts over you then idk what to say.

More of a 6th man to come in and run a second unit if anything.
I saw a lot of positive in Mudiay.

2 years is not enough for a lot of players, especially when you have been in two teams and one suck while the other drafted a Luka....

Here we are an a lot of people are interested in DLo ...a couple of years ago he was a bust.

Actually those narrative started after the horrendous SL.

Okafor's had a pretty good year, he was also out the league so was Randle, etc etc.

Just saying.

I’ll give him 3-4 years just like every young player should get. But what he provides a team is replaceable and idk if what he provides even moves the needle.

I’ll give him 3-4 years just like every young player should get. But what he provides a team is replaceable and idk if what he provides even moves the needle.
Who are you talking Bout?

Althought this apply to all the Knicks young guns I was talking about DSJr and if he doesnt move the needle a bit, what does????

Because keeping it 100% he shoots just about the same as RJ.

Back
Top Bottom