Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Yo but who questions if your number 1 pick is in shape on a public broadcast?!? Really unprofessional and like @keko jones said why would you feel welcome in an organization that does something like that. And why would Fans feel good about the team if your questioning your new Franchise player like that.

Rewatched some of RJs games as a Dukie. Kid seems to be at the right place at the right time a lot.

Hope he finds someone on the team that he has as great of a chemistry as he had with Zion.

If we don't alienate him first
Hope and kinda doubt that happens. RJ doesn't have a brother breathing down his back telling him to act like a P*SSY. Plus his family is from NY and are big knick fans. Tbh I feel like we really lost Pordingus because of Phil Jackson's treatment toward his mentor Melo. Dude bumped heads with Melo with trying to force him into the triangle, talked that whole "posse" thing with his close friend Lebron, and then drove him out of NY. Also not to mention wanting to trade KP to the Celtics probably seeded the mistrust in the organization as a whole.

Hope and kinda doubt that happens. RJ doesn't have a brother breathing down his back telling him to act like a P*SSY. Plus his family is from NY and are big knick fans. Tbh I feel like we really lost Pordingus because of Phil Jackson's treatment toward his mentor Melo. Dude bumped heads with Melo with trying to force him into the triangle, talked that whole "posse" thing with his close friend Lebron, and then drove him out of NY. Also not to mention wanting to trade KP to the Celtics probably seeded the mistrust in the organization as a whole.

**** KP. But yea, pretty much :lol:

Spears mentioned DeAndre, Demarcus Cousins, the Morris twins, Julius Randle, Tobias Harris & Nikola Vucevic as free agents on the Knicks radar

Don't see it other than possibly DeAndre, since he's been a good mentor to Mitch.

But even then, I can see DeAndre being courted by a contender looking for a solid defensive center.

Not a fan of any of those names if true, though.

Nah.

He been a *****.

Phil saw the ***** in *****taps & his brother and thats why he was gonna trade him.

Back
Top Bottom