Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

DsJr's release looks TOTALLY different. Looks like he has a form similar to CP3 now :nerd:

the ball handling in that video is what has me like :wow:

Nah, you guys are bugging. He hit a few shots in a pickup game. DSJRs career is already over he’s about to start his 3rd season and is already turning 22 in November.

Mitch - 36th Pick / 2018 (Would prob be 4th pick if redo draft)
Randle - 7th Pick / 2014
Knox - 9th Pick / 2018
RJ - 3rd Pick / 2019
DSJR - 9th Pick / 2017

Haven't seen these videos, but don't care, won't be fooled like N****lina workout videos last summer.

It'd be cool if we just let things play out instead of feeling like we need to come to a conclusion on a 22 year old in his 3rd year.:lol:

It'd be cool if we just let things play out instead of feeling like we need to come to a conclusion on a 22 year old in his 3rd year.:lol:

that's the mindset of this thread though. apparently, DSJR is trash when he's only played 2 years. same people say DLo is the goods, when his stats were pretty much identical for his first two years. doesn't make sense to me.

Frank is a different story. he's been given 2 years to at least show SOME type of promise that he is worthy of minutes or even a roster spot. 2 WHOLE years and dude still tries to pass the moment he crosses half court. the comparison between Frank is DSJR is apples and oranges.

that's the mindset of this thread though. apparently, DSJR is trash when he's only played 2 years. same people say DLo is the goods, when his stats were pretty much identical for his first two years. doesn't make sense to me.

Frank is a different story. he's been given 2 years to at least show SOME type of promise that he is worthy of minutes or even a roster spot. 2 WHOLE years and dude still tries to pass the moment he crosses half court. the comparison between Frank is DSJR is apples and oranges.

Exactly… not only that but at least dsjr shows flashes in a few games of what hes capable of… frank would be lucky to have 1 good game a month :smh:… even knox whos supposed to be a bust and young had a few really good games :lol:

Yea, the questions with DSJr is can he grow into a multiple time All-Star or will he ultimately cap out as a solid sixth man?

The questions around Frank are: is he the worst player in the NBA? Could he even cut it in the D-league?

Totally different situations :lol:

But hey, maybe Frank will have a miraculous turnaround this season lol

Yea, the questions with DSJr is can he grow into a multiple time All-Star or will he ultimately cap out as a solid sixth man?

The questions around Frank are: is he the worst player in the NBA? Could he even cut it in the D-league?

Totally different situations :lol:

But hey, maybe Frank will have a miraculous turnaround this season lol

I’m hoping DSJR becomes more of a DRose type. Super athletic, can get to the rim, decent shot, good handle to create for himself or find the open man. I don’t need him to lead the league in 3pt %. That’s just not who he is and we should all accept that instead of comparing every PG to Curry.

Frank plays apprehensively. He looks like he has had the proper amount of reps to play smoothly but his mind and body are one step behind imo. DSJ seems to have a higher physical ceiling but relies on that more than skill atm. If he played more polished he should definitely enhance his play.

Frank plays apprehensively. He looks like he has had the proper amount of reps to play smoothly but his mind and body are one step behind imo. DSJ seems to have a higher physical ceiling but relies on that more than skill atm. If he played more polished he should definitely enhance his play.

100%

DSJR needs to slow it down and let the game come to him.

Back
Top Bottom