Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

“DSJ going to be an All-Star.....”

Forget the Knicks right now. This is why us Knick fans are the most mocked, laughed at, and joked about group of fans in America.

It’s why Dolan’s never going to leave, we have too many sheep, too many loyalists. It’s a literal joke, that’s we’re worth 4 billion dollars.

You’re not even a fan....

I liked DSJ coming outta college. Thought his ceiling could be a Baron Davis type. If that shot starts falling then why not.

All Frank is missing is confidence. It’s obvious he knows how to play. When he’s on the floor we play our best defense and make all the right plays. He’s got good form too. Teams need players like that. A Draymond, a Battier, Bowen, etc. it’s not always about the box score. You don’t have to put up Westbrook numbers to know that ok this guy here impacts winning. Confidence comes with experience. That’s it.

They’re what 20 and 21 years old? I’m cool with waiting out their rookie contracts to see if they impact winning or not. You definitely know at that point what you have on your hands.

Dennis can't shoot.

DLO worked hard on his jumper to the point when he got hot he couldn't miss. Dennis is a glorified street ball player going back to high school .
dude u got nets commentators as ur avi why u even in this thread :stoneface: and why does it seem like any young, athletic, black PG = STREET BALL or undisciplined :rolleyes DSJ doesn't have a "street ball" game just because he can dunk very well lol

Last edited:
dude u got nets commentators as ur avi why u even in this thread :stoneface: and why does it seem like any young, athletic, black PG = STREET BALL or undisciplined :rolleyes DSJ doesn't have a "street ball" game just because he can dunk very well lol
No, but he does play with tunnel vision a lot of the time and doesn't shoot well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

EDE00784-9B71-4D3D-9E08-E8BE8D943CB1.jpeg

Bobby Portis Envisions Himself 'Being A Sixth Man Of The Year Candidate'
JUL 28, 2019 2:21 PM

Portis_Bobby_chi_151216.jpg

Bobby Portis discussed his bench role with the New York Knicks this upcoming season in an interview with Marc Berman of the New York Post.

“I don’t care about starting or coming off the bench. I envision myself being a Sixth Man of the Year candidate. Last year I was in the running at the beginning of the season, playing well. That’s in the back of my mind for sure," said Portis.

Portis also compared the depth of the Knicks bench with the Clippers bench from last season, while adding that he was told beforehand that he will back up Mitchell Robinson

Portis added that he can make his impact on a game in a short amount of time.

“I think we’ll be a top-ranked [bench] after the Clippers with Lou [Williams] and Montrell Hazell — that’s pretty strong. With our bench we have really good weapons in me, Marcus [Morris], Taj [Gibson], Allonzo Trier, Wayne Ellington. The list goes on... I go out and play with a ton of passion and play the right way. In the amount of minutes, 20 to 26, I can affect the game in a lot of positive ways.”

The same odds maker that had Knicks winning the summer league chip :lol: Fiz needs to over achieve as a coach tho. Last place ain't gonna cut it this season for his longevity

Didn't Vegas have the nets at like 33 wins last year, sometimes you cant always tell. If the roster is cohesive we can possible be better than those projections.

And yet even the no faith I have in DSJ is still slightly more than the faith I have in Frank.

At least DSJ dunks.

"Melo just wants to have a farewell season, do what D-Wade did. Do the jersey swap."
- Carmelo Anthony's trainer on his NBA return

More of a fan of how he carries himself than as a player at this point, but he honestly deserves it. Why not?

Idk if he can swallow his ego and ride the bench though. Should either happen with us or Denver.

You talking to yourself?

Also you talking like thats what Melo wants to do.
Nah I meant to edit and add that to my post. And the post above stated what I heard
All he wants is that at this point, not even be a role player or have to significantly contribute to a team. He know it’s his last Year In the league. Knicks or nuggets should pick him up. Like kg with the twolves
Ai with the 76ers

Back
Top Bottom