Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Imagine being on the clock with Cole Anthony and Lamelo on the board.

When is training camp/media day for us?

Right now it’s tough to get hype for the draft because I don’t know what the Knicks need. Also they are gonna have Max money..... and maybe enough to keep one or two of the short term players long term. This is such a process year and I can’t remember the last time there was a Knicks season like this.

Its a recent video in a high school gym. Word is dude recording wasnt even allowed to be there. Idk why its so hard for him to remove that ugly *** hitch at the FT line. He didnt shoot it like that at NC State.

Reminded me of this ****ary

Form looks completely fine here. I have no idea why these players keep ****ing their form up when they entering the league.

Last edited:
Criticize his “JUMPshot” while watching a video of “feet planted free throws”.

F9798860-A8B3-48A5-90EA-B53564F133ED.gif

We really basing strong opinions on a covert video of a player practicing free throws (looks like he's practicing his form at the line or maybe adjusting).

I urge those of you still upset about the Porzingis trade to go root for the Mavericks or move the **** on.

****** just holding onto any bit of confirmation bias they can find.:sick:

Yea, it’s a really old video.

3 days old.....

I still see we’re calling reality “fake news” up in here.

The fake news is in your flawed logic and kneejerk reaction to a 20 second video.

They must have 20 videos on YouTube of Dennis Smith showing off his jumper ..... he been battling trae young a lot.... trae still is elite but dsjr got a jumper and it ain’t far behind

But if it was A video of Frank doing Double Dutch cats would be going crazy like he’s about to become comeback player of the year.

We really basing strong opinions on a covert video of a player practicing free throws (looks like he's practicing his form at the line or maybe adjusting).

I urge those of you still upset about the Porzingis trade to go root for the Mavericks or move the **** on.

*****s just holding onto any bit of confirmation bias they can find.:sick:

The fake news is in your flawed logic and kneejerk reaction to a 20 second video.

Well the video would have been longer but his boy decided to come running to stop a schoolboy from recording :lol: :lol:

Why don’t you go suck Dolan’s teet some more.

If you can’t be a Knicks fan and criticize the team’s decisions then being a fan requires you to be delusional.
Forgot to change your burner name?

FOH.

All you have done is complain. You are still holding on to KP D like his Nutz was the best you ever had.

What is he criticizing???

KP is hurt we dont know how he'll come back. In addition, that trade facilitated the trade of Lee and THJr so it was more than just Smith and a couple of second rounders.

The change in our bigs once DJ came in was ver noticeable.

Not sure what is your ****ing argument and *****ing.

KP didnt want to be here yet you wanted the Knicks to do more or get more.

Please!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom