Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Is he serious :lol::lol:

8F0E0BFD-96A4-438D-AE8D-5924136956AF.jpeg

Why don’t you go suck Dolan’s teet some more.

If you can’t be a Knicks fan and criticize the team’s decisions then being a fan requires you to be delusional.
Well the video would have been longer but his boy decided to come running to stop a schoolboy from recording :lol: :lol:
Either y'all gotta move on, or find somewhere else to vent your KP frustrations.

No one here other than you two are interested in relating everything back to the Porzingis trade. It is what it is. I don't care whether or not you hold onto it, but stop trying to make it the topic of discussion here.

Most of us have moved on. If you can't maybe find a group of Knicks fans who wants to commiserate about that ****.

Forgot to change your burner name?

FOH.

All you have done is complain. You are still holding on to KP D like his Nutz was the best you ever had.

What is he criticizing???

KP is hurt we dont know how he'll come back. In addition, that trade facilitated the trade of Lee and THJr so it was more than just Smith and a couple of second rounders.

The change in our bigs once DJ came in was ver noticeable.

Not sure what is your ****ing argument and *****ing.

KP didnt want to be here yet you wanted the Knicks to do more or get more.

Please!!!!!!

It’s funny you keep coming back to KP as a crutch, I could care less about KP, that trade is just one in a series of many decisions where we’ve failed to get proper value from assets. Doesn’t mean I need to treat Dennis Smith Jr. as the second coming. You’re like a Knick City Dancer always marching in step with a smile on your face. God forbid someone criticize management’s decisions the last 5 years.

Either y'all gotta move on, or find somewhere else to vent your KP frustrations.

No one here other than you two are interested in relating everything back to the Porzingis trade. It is what it is. I don't care whether or not you hold onto it, but stop trying to make it the topic of discussion here.

Most of us have moved on. If you can't maybe find a group of Knicks fans who wants to commiserate about that ****.

Where did I mention the KP trade? What I mentioned is my dude waving his Pom Poms. How much of a sucker do you have to be...

I’m a New Yorker, I know plenty of Knick fans and trust me they don’t sit around talking about how amazing the team is right now and what a great job we’ve done.

It’s funny you keep coming back to KP as a crutch, I could care less about KP, that trade is just one in a series of many decisions where we’ve failed to get proper value from assets. Doesn’t mean I need to treat Dennis Smith Jr. as the second coming. You’re like a Knick City Dancer always marching in step with a smile on your face. God forbid someone criticize management’s decisions the last 5 years.

Where did I mention the KP trade? What I mentioned is my dude waving his Pom Poms. How much of a sucker do you have to be...

I’m a New Yorker, I know plenty of Knick fans and trust me they don’t sit around talking about how amazing the team is right now and what a great job we’ve done.
What are you even saying???

Stop your ****ing *****ing.

Is one thing to be critical and upset about previous decisions, but ever since Jackson left, things have been done properly.

They didnt mortgage the house for AD, solid draft picks, aquired assets got rid of bad contracts and have flexibility.

Whether they were able to use the caps on marquee players or not is irrelevant because they didnt offer the house for mediocrity.

Mofos are still crying about KP like that was the saviour.

We can be critical but you two are just recycling the same old KP **** and have ya head up your asses since ya cant acknowledge the good they have been doing.

And spare me about knowing Knics fan. I'm a knick fan, I know.

What are you even saying???

Stop your ****ing *****ing.

Is one thing to be critical and upset about previous decisions, but ever since Jackson left, things have been done properly.

They didnt mortgage the house for AD, solid draft picks, aquired assets got rid of bad contracts and have flexibility.

Whether they were able to use the caps on marquee players or not is irrelevant because they didnt offer the house for mediocrity.

Mofos are still crying about KP like that was the saviour.

We can be critical but you two are just recycling the same old KP **** and have ya head up your asses since ya cant acknowledge the good they have been doing.

And spare me about knowing Knics fan. I'm a knick fan, I know.
When did I mention KP today? You rehashed that trade, not me. I don't believe in Dennis Smith. That has zero to do with KP. I didn't like the KP trade but like I said, that's a symptom not the sickness.

As far as everything being done properly since Jackson left, I think that's a massive stretch but only time will tell.

Don't tell me how to be a fan. You don't have to blindly support every decision a team makes to be a fan. You say I'm negative? Well we were the worst team in the league last year and probably will be again. So that's negativity. There's going to be criticism when things don't work out. I'm sorry you can't handle it but this is not the thread for an organization that's earned the trust of its fans.

I consistently support the teams' young players and I'm excited to see Barrett and Knox next season. I'll enjoy watching this team develop whether or not they win and I hope they let everyone grow together without making rash decisions. There are dudes who post in here every day complaining about Frank Nkilitnka. I'm sorry that DsJ is your boy but I haven't seen anything but a poor man's Steve Francis so far. He doesn't have to be part of the Knicks' future and that has nothing to do with supporting the team.

Funny thing about this video is, Major League was all about the owner and management being trash. But you use it to defend your blind allegiance to the owner and management. "Hear no evil..."

No wonder the Knicks are worth 4 billion dollars.....

When did I mention KP today? You rehashed that trade, not me. I don't believe in Dennis Smith. That has zero to do with KP. I didn't like the KP trade but like I said, that's a symptom not the sickness.

As far as everything being done properly since Jackson left, I think that's a massive stretch but only time will tell.

Don't tell me how to be a fan. You don't have to blindly support every decision a team makes to be a fan. You say I'm negative? Well we were the worst team in the league last year and probably will be again. So that's negativity. There's going to be criticism when things don't work out. I'm sorry you can't handle it but this is not the thread for an organization that's earned the trust of its fans.

I consistently support the teams' young players and I'm excited to see Barrett and Knox next season. I'll enjoy watching this team develop whether or not they win and I hope they let everyone grow together without making rash decisions. There are dudes who post in here every day complaining about Frank Nkilitnka. I'm sorry that DsJ is your boy but I haven't seen anything but a poor man's Steve Francis so far. He doesn't have to be part of the Knicks' future and that has nothing to do with supporting the team.
Just shut up my dude.

You jumped into a conversation and don't know what the **** was being talked.

Typical ...

Ain't no one telling you how to be a Knick fan, you mentioned all the knick fans you know. No one cares ... you can ***** all you want is not going to change things. However, seeing the moves and decisions they Knicks have made and say they are doing the same tired thing is just stupid.

I'm not going to waste my time any further with this.

Funny thing about this video is, Major League was all about the owner and management being trash. But you use it to defend your blind allegiance to the owner and management. "Hear no evil..."
SMH ... we arent talking about the owners and organization we are talking about the fans. Again with your blinders. Dude bashed them when they sucked and he lost faith and reverted to his old tired hateful self when they let some runs in the finals. That's a bitter ****ing fan. Just like you.

Just shut up my dude.

You jumped into a conversation and don't know what the **** was being talked.

Typical ...

Ain't no one telling you how to be a Knick fan, you mentioned all the knick fans you know. No one cares ... you can ***** all you want is not going to change things. However, seeing the moves and decisions they Knicks have made and say they are doing the same tired thing is just stupid.

I'm not going to waste my time any further with this.
Sorry buddy I ain't shutting up. If your ears can't handle anyone criticizing Knick management then you better get some earplugs. Not just for me but for the real world at large. Bubble boy *** dude.

Sorry buddy I ain't shutting up. If your ears can't handle anyone criticizing Knick management then you better get some earplugs. Not just for me but for the real world at large. Bubble boy *** dude.
Man ... due you. Learn how to read. You came in to put your. 02 cents without knowing what was being said.

Yawn you're boring my dude.

Real world at large? Go change your panties mang!

SMH ... we arent talking about the owners and organization we are talking about the fans. Again with your blinders. Dude bashed them when they sucked and he lost faith and reverted to his old tired hateful self when they let some runs in the finals. That's a bitter ****ing fan. Just like you.

Well you might as well finish the movie now... keep going.

Back
Top Bottom